GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Start of my diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of my diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well now do nothing and wait and see what happens next!
    Patience!
    Silence is golden

Comment

• They are wanting to 'reconnect' which is one of the reason's why I finally got round to the request.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
        They are wanting to 'reconnect' which is one of the reason's why I finally got round to the request.
        Why would you want to reconnect with them?
        Just wait and see what they send next!

Comment

• They were going to reconnect with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
            They were going to reconnect with us.
            We have all been where you are worried and anxious. Think of Niddy's advice.
            Let them attempt to contact you! let them pester you (that's called harassment) .
            Make certain your Diary is up to date and the paperwork stored or sorted out. Patience in what is required here!!

Comment

• Sorry won't let me add to post from my phone.

Anyway had reply from Niddy saying above is enforceable. Copied his reply...

The Credit agreement for my wife, didn't have her signed agreement it contained mine.

This is where Niddy refers to "Nope, can't see one.

"Nope. Can’t see one.

Anyway if it’s 2013 then you cannot utilise s.127(3-6) so it’s enforceable.

You’d be depending on default / termination / harassment issues if they issued a claim.

Niddy"

How do I fight this, not sure what Niddy is refering to

"Updated Robinson Way Dated 11/12/17

Further to your recent contact. We have forwarded your request for documentation to our client who have advised they will send this direct to you.

We have placed this account on a 30 day delay to enable you to contact us with your payment proposals."

Comment

• Hi

I'm a bit confused. You say in post #284 - (you are not including full history in your updates, it will be helpful if you would) - that you CCA'd RobWay and received something which Niddy says is enforceable. Now you have a letter from Robway forwarding your request to their client.

Was what you received per post #284 in response to your recent CCA request to Robway, or from something earlier? Also it's not usual for a DCA to request documents from their client and at the same time ask for repayment proposals within 30 days.

Comment

• 8th December 2017, 22:11
                  Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
                  Type of Account: Overdraft – Tesco CC
                  Date Commenced: 17/10/2013
                  Approx Balance: £4315
                  Date last paid: Approx beginning of 2016
                  Are you on arrangement to pay or not paying: Not paying
                  Status (Default/ in arrears/ up to date): Default
                  Account Owner (DCA or Lender): Moorcroft

5/5/2017 Reply to CCA Request

We acknowledge receipt of your letter requesting a copy of your credit agreement.

However, in line with our client's that we are obliged to follow and in order to ensure that your data remains protected, all credit agreement requests must be hand signed...we would ask that you hand sign the request and resend.
                  Catch up...

It has now been passed on to Robinson Way, CCA'd last week, information received this morning. Going to send received information to Niddy.

Going to let Niddy take a look, but would it be strange to see a bit of my information (where I 'signed') within my wife's agreements?

Cheers

Hi

I'm a bit confused. You say in post #284 - (you are not including full history in your updates, it will be helpful if you would) - that you CCA'd RobWay and received something which Niddy says is enforceable. Now you have a letter from Robway forwarding your request to their client.

Was what you received per post #284 in response to your recent CCA request to Robway, or from something earlier? Also it's not usual for a DCA to request documents from their client and at the same time ask for repayment proposals within 30 days.

#284 Confused - where did I say I wasn't including full history?

I think what may have happened is Tesco supplied the agreement quicker than Robinson Way provided their correspondence. (The most recent one).

With regards Moorcroft request, this was my first attempt at Cca they were wanting a signature.

Does that make sense?

So the 30 days?

Comment

• Hi

"#284 Confused - where did I say I wasn't including full history?"

No, you didn't say it, I did.

The history wasn't in your #291 update, so I had to search back to find it in #284 to see what had happened previously. I think you must have taken my point, as you have included it in #293.

As regards the 30 days, I would ignore and wait to see what their next move is.

Comment

• History may not have been there as I can't quote from phone, can only copy/paste!

Comment

• Type of Account: Sainsbury CC
                        Date Commenced: 11/09/2013
                        Approx Balance: £2539.77
                        Date last paid: Approx beginning of 2016
                        Are you on arrangement to pay or not paying: Not paying
                        Status (Default/ in arrears/ up to date): Default
                        Account Owner (DCA or Lender): Moorcroft then Wescot (I think), now with Cabot Financial

4th October
                        Letter received from Sainsbury's

"we are writing to notify you that Sainsburys bank has assigned all of it rights respective right title etc... to the Cabot Credit Management Group effective from the 31st August..."

4th October
                        Letter received from Cabot confirming above.

20th October
                        We really want to help...

22nd November
                        We have previously explained that there are several options available and we want to help you find the most suitable solution...

27 December (Second letter)

Your outstanding balance - potential legal action

"Following our previous letter, we want to talk to you about your account but haven't heard from you...

What legal action could mean
                        "Our typical action would be to instruct a solicitor to issue amount due..."

This debt started life with Moorcroft (which I cca'd), they returned postal order saying that they are no longer dealing with it. I can't remember if I then CCA'd Wescott, it has now been sold to Cabot, as mentioned.

What would be the best course of action, it appears that they are quite keen. Should I send a CCA request or a SWID to Cabot. I am certain that this will be enforceable, mainly because of the date.

Cheers

Comment

• If it were me, I would send a SWID to cabot. Make sure you state that you sent the original request to Moorcroft. When I sent them a SWID letter, they replied stating they had no record of me making a CCA request so I replied and told them to re-read the letter as I had stated that I had sent it to IDEM/MOORGATE!! I haven’t heard from them since!

Comment

• send another CCA request to Cabot Recorded Delivery
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Can I ask? Struggling to quote whilst using tablet or mobile phone, is it just me? Anyway CCA request has been sent, received last friday. I could be lucky, but I am certain that this will be enforceable. Bearing in mind they are considering legal action what would be the best course of action?

Comment

• Can I ask? Struggling to quote whilst using tablet or mobile phone, is it just me? Anyway CCA request has been sent, received last friday. I could be lucky, but I am certain that this will be enforceable. Bearing in mind they are considering legal action what would be the best course of action?

Comment

Working...
                                X