GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script UK Online Shop Provider - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Online Shop Provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Online Shop Provider

I am looking to start up an online shop and have found several providers such as Shopify.com, however, they all seem to be based in America or Canada, please can someone recommend a UK based company? Or don't they exist?
    It needs to be simple to use, as my only experience is with a free website on Weebly, but I'm hoping to make the new paid for one a business venture.

Re: UK Online Shop Provider

What is it you're after, we build sites - like this, AAD, Legalese etc......

All have online shopping capability linked to PayPal as we can't warrant merchant processing fees to take payments direct..... best bet is to email me for a chat

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

A huge amount of thanks to Niddy for designing and hosting my new website, it's an absolutely brilliant design, so now the pressure is on me to make it succeed. Please take a look and I would welcome your feed back, it's www.affinity-sweets.co.uk

Niddy has set up a 10% discount for any AAD members with a sweet tooth! To save 10% use code AADSAVE10 at checkout....

Thanks again Niddy, particularly for your patience :-)

Comment

It's looking great! Good luck with your venture.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you Cymruambyth :-)

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            It's looking great! Good luck with your venture.
            yeah, looking good, all the best with it
            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good Luck
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Dibsfbd View Post
                it's www.affinity-sweets.co.uk

Niddy has set up a 10% discount for any AAD members with a sweet tooth! To save 10% use code AADSAVE10 at checkout....
                Discount code in quote above

Comment

The website looks really good, very professional.

Just one small niggle: it isn't clear on a lot of the listings what quantity the price relates to...e.g. on the Swizzles double lollies (my favourite sweets ) the quantity says "1". I'm sure the price isn't for one lolly!
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thank you Pixie, will check & sort as soon as I get home :-)

Comment

Thanks Dibs...you may be getting an order

Can I just ask if you're going to be stocking any sugar free/diabetic sweets? Both my Dad and MIL have diabetes but love sweets.
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        Thanks Dibs...you may be getting an order

Can I just ask if you're going to be stocking any sugar free/diabetic sweets? Both my Dad and MIL have diabetes but love sweets.
                        Theres loads - and a category for both!

Comment

Site looks great, one thing if anything, id have a little dig at niddy for not sorting the SEO Friendly URLS out. "/index.php/"

Mate get that htaccess file sorted and remove the ugly rewrite.

Comment

Don't need friendly URL's mate. Google has changed. We code with latest Rich Snippets. That does most SEO - site friendly SEO or SEF isn't as important when using Rich Snippets

Comment

Thank you for helping out Niddy.
                              Apologies to Pixie for the delay in replying. I'm back home and will sort the glitches now, there is quite a choice of sugar free/diabetic that I will upload this evening and comment on this post.
                              Pixie if you do place an order, please will you message me and I will add an extra 250g of your pick and mix choice :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X