GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

LOl @ cym.

Mind you I found the same with my digital scales..they were up and down like a bride's nightie depending where I put them, so I've dug out my trusty old fashioned ones and they're spot on wherever they are.

Comment

Well done conf..I'm really envious!!! I've stuck at a stone lost and I can't seem to break through, might have to take more drastic measures and go on fluids for a couple of days to boost my motivation.
      *thinks*
      White wine and brandy are fluids aren't they?

Comment

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
          Well done conf..I'm really envious!!! I've stuck at a stone lost and I can't seem to break through, might have to take more drastic measures and go on fluids for a couple of days to boost my motivation.
          *thinks*
          Indeed they are Elsa, as ar Martinis, Daquaries, old fashionds and many more.

Comment

*thinks*
            At least you've lost some weight Elsa!!

*methinks* your right!!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
              Well done Conf

I'll post a weight loss next week!!
              ahh thanks IF you go for it matey

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              That's brilliant Conf.
              I have discovered a way of losing weight ....... I move the scales around the bathroom floor until they show a lower amount . However, I do think that in the right positionI have lost 2lbs. I will have to check again in a few days!
              well done! you're doing well

*thinks*
              a stone lost is great! well done....

Originally posted by IF View Post

love it....

Comment

Love the cartoon IF...so true!!

This is also true a good excuse

Click image for larger version

Name:	weight-loss-cartoon-metal-fillings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	1390524
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  Love the cartoon IF...so true!!

This is also true a good excuse
                  Brilliant

Comment

Stayed the same

I really must put more effort in.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hang in there Pixie! It happens to all of us!
                      I finally broke through the 1 stone barrier and lost another 3 lbs, but that's stuck again for last few days.
                      Need more excercise, and I'll have to ditch the sugar in tea and persevere with the sweeteners. Ick.

Comment

Suppose homemade caramel cheesecake doesn't do this thread any justice (but it was lush - 2nd helping please)

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                          Suppose homemade caramel cheesecake doesn't do this thread any justice (but it was lush - 2nd helping please)
                          Naughty!

Comment

You may laugh 5corps...till you get so fat you'll roll down those mountains!

Comment

i'll burn it off too much, 6 mile walk everyday i do when at work (hardly sitting)

Comment

Righteo Conf........I know I've said this all year but......will try harder......again!!

Comment

Working...
                                X