GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Pixie it's more fun enjoying food and life than constantly worrying. I'm working on the philosophy that I can still fit in to all my clothes without 'hanging over the top of them'. However, once it starts to get warmer I'm sure I will regret my inactivity!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I do agree, Cym. I always use my clothes and how tight they are (not often loose, unfortunately!) as a bench-mark.

Pixie, I do agree with your strategy. I am sure when your birthday cake and chocolates have all gone you will feel much more like cutting down on food. Plus, the better weather should be on its way by then.

Not managed to get out to weigh myself today. Probably just as well as I normally go to my son's house on Sunday for a roast dinner.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

What's the title of this thread again ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          Justification for not losing weight???

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
            I did lose weight...it's just that I've put most of it back on over Christmas and with not being able to do much in the way of exercise.

Cym - I'm by no means huge but my clothes have somehow shrunk in the wash I did feel better in myself when I lost the weight last year ... but I do think I've been "comfort eating" a little (a lot!) lately.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              Justification for not losing weight???
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

i have been trying on stuff from my wardrobe all week, some of it appears to be a size smaller than i was last year, so i will be spending a fortnight in the wardrobe this year trying to kill all the calories that are breading in there.

Comment

They're breeding in my wardrobe too

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                    i have been trying on stuff from my wardrobe all week, some of it appears to be a size smaller than i was last year, so i will be spending a fortnight in the wardrobe this year trying to kill all the calories that are breading in there.
                    Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    They're breeding in my wardrobe too

There must be an epidemic then!!

Comment

Must be! I'm surprised I haven't seen it on the news

Comment

Comment

it did'nt start in america

Comment

I am cancelling my gym membership today, have not been for 88 weeks, money down the drain. Not concerned about my weight now having lost a stone and a half. My goal was two stone, but having lost it because I was ill, I am not going to diet at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by cecilia View Post
                              I am cancelling my gym membership today, have not been for 88 weeks, money down the drain. Not concerned about my weight now having lost a stone and a half. My goal was two stone, but having lost it because I was ill, I am not going to diet at the moment.
                              That's probably the best decision cecilia. Your health is more important than your weight

Have they got to the bottom of the illness yet?

Comment

Thanks Pixie, I am back at the Doctor tomorrow, so we shall see.

Comment

Working...
                                X