GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pounds to Pocket - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pounds to Pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pounds to Pocket

anyone received this email response when trying to claim back interest on a loan:

Dear
    Customer ########

Thank you for contacting Pounds to Pocket. The contents of your email were duly noted. We apologise if there was any delay in responding to your complaint.
    Your query raised several questions on loan affordability. In order to better assist you, we ask that you fill out the below information so that we can thoroughly review and respond to your complaint.
    Questionnaire

1) Recently, we have seen an increased number of complaints where the complainant has obtained a template from a website or blog. Did you use a website template? If so, can you please provide the name of the website?

2) Did you tell us that you were experiencing financial hardship? If so, when did you tell us of your financial difficulty?

3) Please provide a copy of a bank statement from the time of your loan(s).

4) Please provide a copy of a payslip from roughly the time of your loan(s).

Once we receive the information back from you, our complaint team will diligently review and assess your complaint. As you will see from our complaint procedure, we have eight weeks from the date we receive your complaint to send you our ‘Final Response’. If at that time you are still unhappy with our decision, you will have six months from the date of our 'Final Response' to refer your complaint back to the Financial Ombudsman Service for them to adjudicate in the matter on your behalf.
    For more information about our complaints procedure, please visit the 'Contact Us' section of our website (https://www.poundstopocket.co.uk/contact-us.html).

If you have any queries, our Final Resolution Team is here to help.

Yours sincerely,

Joslyn
    Last edited by cymruambyth; 11 October 2016, 07:16. Reason: Name removed

Re: Pounds to Pocket

Yes have seen this before on many occasions

They have no right to be asking for any of the information below. Asking for the name of a website or blog because they are seeing 'templates' is irrelevant, and ask yourself what they are going to do with that information!

Originally posted by LeeC View Post
    anyone received this email response when trying to claim back interest on a loan:

Dear
    Customer ########

Thank you for contacting Pounds to Pocket. The contents of your email were duly noted. We apologise if there was any delay in responding to your complaint.
    Your query raised several questions on loan affordability. In order to better assist you, we ask that you fill out the below information so that we can thoroughly review and respond to your complaint.
    Questionnaire

1) Recently, we have seen an increased number of complaints where the complainant has obtained a template from a website or blog. Did you use a website template? If so, can you please provide the name of the website?

2) Did you tell us that you were experiencing financial hardship? If so, when did you tell us of your financial difficulty?

3) Please provide a copy of a bank statement from the time of your loan(s).

4) Please provide a copy of a payslip from roughly the time of your loan(s).

Once we receive the information back from you, our complaint team will diligently review and assess your complaint. As you will see from our complaint procedure, we have eight weeks from the date we receive your complaint to send you our ‘Final Response’. If at that time you are still unhappy with our decision, you will have six months from the date of our 'Final Response' to refer your complaint back to the Financial Ombudsman Service for them to adjudicate in the matter on your behalf.
    For more information about our complaints procedure, please visit the 'Contact Us' section of our website (https://www.poundstopocket.co.uk/contact-us.html).

If you have any queries, our Final Resolution Team is here to help.

Yours sincerely,

Joslyn
    Last edited by cymruambyth; 11 October 2016, 07:17. Reason: name removed
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X