GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script How could I let this happen again.... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How could I let this happen again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How could I let this happen again....

Sorry SnV, I have had problems logging onto the site. Anyway it is sorted now so I can finally respond.

I have cancelled the CPA and I have received acknowledgement of my complaint. I have been advised of the person who it has been assigned to, they have also advised they will update me in 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Natty View Post
      Sorry SnV, I have had problems logging onto the site. Anyway it is sorted now so I can finally respond.

I have cancelled the CPA and I have received acknowledgement of my complaint. I have been advised of the person who it has been assigned to, they have also advised they will update me in 2 weeks.

Hi Natty

I'm assuming theres no response yet? Just want to check how you're doing also - make sure if these companies call you don't talk to them, you don't need to add that stress onto yourself ok?!
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
        Hi Natty

I'm assuming theres no response yet? Just want to check how you're doing also - make sure if these companies call you don't talk to them, you don't need to add that stress onto yourself ok?!
        Hello SnV, so sorry for the late response. I did see your post but once again I have experienced problems logging into the forum. I am sure this is now resolved.

Thank you so much, I am just getting over the flu and now on the mend. All the stress does not help, but I have been here before. I keep reading your points above and how to prioritise things in my life. I read it a few times a day and it puts things into perspective. So thank you once again for that.

i have received an email response advising I will have a response by the end of November.

i hope all is well with you

Best wishes my friend
        Natty

Comment

Hello SnV, Just to let you know still waiting for a response from cash4now, however the deadlne they gave was the end of November.

Comment

Hello SnV,

I hope all is well with you.

i have received a Notice of Sums In Arrears today, however it is dated the 31 October 2016. Is this something to worry about, as I am starting to stress.

The deadline they set for a response to my complaint is next week.

Best wshes
            Natty

Comment

Unless there is anything in the letter that is threatening, that sounds like a statement with a scary layout to make you pay or contact them
              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Hello Susie,

They are are currently dealing with a complaint I raised a few weeks ago. Just confused that this notice was only received today and dated 31 October.

Comment

Hello SnV,

I hope all is well with you.

i have received a Notice of Sums In Arrears today, however it is dated the 31 October 2016. Is this something to worry about, as I am starting to stress.

Best wshes
                  Natty

Hi Natty - nothing to worry about at all. This is something they legally have to provide you. Just sit tight and wait for their response to your complaint (which no doubt will be a fob you off cut & paste job), but don't stress, ball is in their court.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Susie,

They are are currently dealing with a complaint I raised a few weeks ago. Just confused that this notice was only received today and dated 31 October.
                  Feel free to post up contents of this if you're worried.
                  "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Is this something to worry about, as I am starting to stress.

Best wshes
                    Natty
                    Please don't stress Natty, you know it doesn't do you any good. Just remember, you're in good hands here
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      Please don't stress Natty, you know it doesn't do you any good. Just remember, you're in good hands here
                      Absolutely - always remember that the purpose of most letters they send you is to deliberately make you stressed.

People who are stressed do, and agree, to things they wouldn't normally (for example phone up a DCA and make a payment/agree to payment arrangement that is not sustainable and cannot afford/make a payment in full for a debt that is SB).

This is exactly what they want so don't let them have the satisfaction!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                        Absolutely - always remember that the purpose of most letters they send you is to deliberately make you stressed.

People who are stressed do, and agree, to things they wouldn't normally (for example phone up a DCA and make a payment/agree to payment arrangement that is not sustainable and cannot afford/make a payment in full for a debt that is SB).

This is exactly what they want so don't let them have the satisfaction!
                        Thank you SnV & Pixie, You both know me by now, and the first thing I do is stress. I am ok now, after all I have been here before and can get through this with the kindness of your support & help.

Many thanks a very grateful

Natty

Comment

That's the spirit Natty chin up xxxx
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Hi Natty,
                            I am just catching up with some threads and wanted to pop in and say something that is very easy for me, but not so easy for you. Try not to worry about the loan company. AAD has a great reputation and history of helping members with things like this.
                            All the best, and keep us all in the loop.
                            Best
                            SA
                            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Hello SnV,

i hope you you are keeping well.

I finally received my response on Wednesday 30 November although it was dated the 24/11/16.

The letter is 8 pages long and you will guess the response. They maintain and state they followed the correct procedures and the loan was sold correctly.

They mention call credit and go through my credit history and also pre contractual I agreed. Yes the letter is 8 pages long. Not the best letter at all! There is no apology for the way I was treated when I initally called them up, even though I was in tears on that call.

They mention at the end of the letter I can go to the FOS or I can call them up to discuss a MUTUAL payment plan, however they require an IE.

They also mention they they will place my account on hold for 14 days, but the letter is dated the 24/11/16 and was received the 30/11/16. They state the letter will be sent 1st class, however the envelope is stamped the 28/11/16 and states 2nd class on it. I did email them Thursday to query this, and ask can the 14 days go from the 30/11/16, but I am still waiting for a response.

I really do not like this company they appear to play hard ball and appear ruthless.

Kindest regsrds
                              Natty

Comment

Hello SnV, I hope you ok and just busy.

I do not know if you have had a chance to look at my last post. I really need guidance as the 14 days is up tomorrow.

kind regards
                                Natty

Comment

Working...
                                X