GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Natwest advantage gold account - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natwest advantage gold account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natwest advantage gold account

I am trying to find out if anyone does know what were the benefits that Natwest had in their advantage gold account. Also when did they introduce car breakdown to their benefits. Was it included when the bank first had advantage gold account.

Re: Welcome to Balleriana

Welcome from me, just bear with us someone will taking to help.x
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Natwest advantage gold account

Balleriana, I’ve moved your post to your own thread here for more views and replies.

Best wishes
      IF
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank you

Comment

how far back are you trying to go?

It was in there when they changed all the benefits in 2012

Comment

I was upgraded to a natwest advantage gold account in 1999. I need to find out what benefits were included in 1999. I believe natwest first launched this account in 1997., so I suppose the benefits would be the same in1999 as when it was launched. Natwest has informed me that they are unable to send a copy of the information pack as they do not hold copies of this pack. I just need the benefits that were available at that time. I am in the process of going to the ombudsman.

Comment

Here's a useful article from 2003 - not much changed between 99 and 03 in fairness. Maybe the specific rates but the loan / mortgage preferential rates plus mobile insurance were normal. AA cover & Airmiles were also offered at some point. It was around £12 per month if I recall.

I'll try find you the actual benefits and welcome pack letter if needed. If you're trying for ppi refund then check you were excluded / covered elsewhere otherwise they'll flat out refuse.

Normal responses to the FOS would be "the bank told me I needed to upgrade". "I didn't own a mobile in 1999" "I didn't go abroad and had no intentions of going abroad so didn't require travel insurance" "I didn't drive so didn't require breakdown cover". Use as many as you can to get it refunded

-> http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/b...good-will.html
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Yes I do need the actual benefits and welcome pack. It would be very much appreciated. I have had Advantage gold account and I am trying to get refund of the fees I have paid.

Comment

Have you sent Natwest a SAR & £10 fee? If not you should start with that as it takes around 40 days or so.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have sent NatWest a SAR request and £10. They reply and said that its not a SAR request, and returned the £10. The only paper work I got was all my statement from 1999. I think I will send another SAR.

Comment

Use the SAR from our templates

Comment

Working...
                      X