GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

If you've had a Barclays account and have recently been notified that it's been transferred to Hoist Portfolio (Inc Robinsons Way) then I wouldn't go sending anything in response!

Instead, and so we can monitor it, please post here - just a brief post clarifying:

1. The Original Creditor (ie Barclays Loan / Card etc)
    2. The DCA (ie MKDP)
    3. The date you last paid
    4. Confirm - did you previously get told it was UE / Written Off / Stopped Collection / Other reason

At this stage I'd personally not reply. Keep an eye here and I'll keep you updated with what I'd be doing (if you're interested that is)....

Don't stress - it's toilet paper
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

I have just received a Notice of Assignment regarding my BC credit card which was last paid in Dec 2010. The notice informs me that MKDP LLP has assigned the account to HPH2 Ltd. The response to my CCA request back in 2011 was so that makes it

Comment

My Barclaycard was sold to MKDP who passed it to MKRR. MKDP wrote in reply to my SWID letter that Barclays would be unable to supply the requested paperwork, so it was UE, but they would still like me to pay, MKRR wrote and asked me to setup a repayment plan, Keynes Collections threatened court action, I I sent MKDP's UE letter to Kc and suggested that they engage someone with a brain that can communicate with all 3 desks. letter of apology from MKDP also asking for payment.
      as yet not had the Hoist/RW letter but tomorrow is another day!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Received a notice of Assignment from Hoist Portfolio for 2x Ex Barclaycard accounts - Last paid Feb 2012

Both had been sold to MKDP - Sent to MKRR/Raven recoveries ect and after sending Missing P/t letter received a reply from MKDP advising that they cannot enforce this account but I should still pay ect

MKDP have sold this on to Hoist Portfolio who advise that Robinson Way will be dealing
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

And we start to see the pattern evolve
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            And we start to see the pattern evolve
            I think there are a few more yet to post up......... And I dare say some more over the coming days

Comment

Remember MKDP / MKRR/ Rob Way / Hoist = same company

Comment

Re. Barclaycard

I have just received letter from Hoist , " notice of assignment," stating MKDP have assigned all of its rights title and interest of this account over to them and that Robinson Way have been appointed to collect payments

original owner Barclaycard
                DCA ; MKDP
                Last paid. April 2012.

Sosad x

Comment

10/10/2015-Received notice of assignment from MKDP all rights to Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Limited .
                  original creditor barclaycard
                  last payment 21st June 2012
                  22/8/2015 letter from MKDP statement of agreement governed by CCA 1974
                  Last edited by Spent2much; 13 October 2015, 17:20.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                    My Barclaycard was sold to MKDP who passed it to MKRR. MKDP wrote in reply to my SWID letter that Barclays would be unable to supply the requested paperwork, so it was UE, but they would still like me to pay, MKRR wrote and asked me to setup a repayment plan, Keynes Collections threatened court action, I I sent MKDP's UE letter to Kc and suggested that they engage someone with a brain that can communicate with all 3 desks. letter of apology from MKDP also asking for payment.
                    as yet not had the Hoist/RW letter but tomorrow is another day!
                    Oh Yess!! I am now a member of the Hoist/ RW club, letter came today dated the 7th Oct,

do we have a motto/ badge/ certificate to put on the wall?

Comment

Me too !

Comment

I didn't see this and sent a Account Sold In Dispute letter. Have I f*d up?

Comment

No matter - a quick dash to the post office and I managed to retrieve said letter before it was collected!! So will keep up-to-date on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by billytommo View Post
                            I have just received a Notice of Assignment regarding my BC credit card which was last paid in Dec 2010. The notice informs me that MKDP LLP has assigned the account to HPH2 Ltd. The response to my CCA request back in 2011 was so that makes it
                            exact same story (BC / Dec'10)
                            plus, of course, going through obligatory mill of BC/Mercers/Calders/Power2Contact and others then MKDP/MKRR/KC all pretending they do not know each other

http://www.credittoday.co.uk/article...-buys-compello

Comment

Don't get complacent but for the same respect there's no need to respond to a NoA

Keep us updated with any new letters please and try to refrain from panicking....

Comment

Working...
                              X