GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BillyTommo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BillyTommo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s great news, well done to everyone on your legal team - I’m guessing Jo and Di!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• I only got notification on Monday that this was happening and I’m glad. I’ve only had time to talk to Jo and Di in an effort to get prepared and no time really to worry about the worst case scenario. I needn't have worried, if I had had the time, as Gerry and the Council team were there still preparing me to the last minute but, as it was, I wasn't required to speak. Blinding result and another feather in the cap of AAD & Jo!!

Comment

• Hoist also have an old Tesco card of ours . I know every case is different but it can only mean good news.

They are an excellent team with incredible knowledge.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• They certainly are! Nothing is guaranteed as I was informed but Jo said to me the night before that she would not have let it go this far if she didn’t think we had an excellent chance of success. They don’t rely on one point alone, rather they had four or five points that they could get them on. I’ve had more good than bad fortune along my UE journey, in fact the CCJ I got was just before I found this site. It’s been only positive ever since which cannot be a fluke! I say to you, anyone facing similar in fact, trust what they say. Follow their advice and you’ll be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by billytommo View Post
            Well, just got back from the court and it's good news! Thanks to a great team, the prosecution didn't stand a chance. This is regarding my Tesco card from what seems like eons ago. They snatched it back from the jaws of SB but they f***ed up on some critical evidence that they had had ages to realise/sort out and because they only realised yesterday they blamed the defence for not disclosing it! They applied for an adjournment but the judge wasn't having any of it who, I have to say, was very fair in his consideration. Another success for AAD/JCS
            Originally posted by billytommo View Post
            I only got notification on Monday that this was happening and I’m glad. I’ve only had time to talk to Jo and Di in an effort to get prepared and no time really to worry about the worst case scenario. I needn't have worried, if I had had the time, as Gerry and the Council team were there still preparing me to the last minute but, as it was, I wasn't required to speak. Blinding result and another feather in the cap of AAD & Jo!!

Unsurprisingly we were pleased with the result too

Di
            Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 18 May 2018, 09:15. Reason: typo

Comment

• excellent news

Comment

Working...
              X