GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Start of my diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of my diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Start of my diary

There is a CCA letter that covers overdrafts but it is in the AAD+ section; as you are a member, go to the templates and you will find a lot more letters.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Re: CCA Reply received Bank of Scotland

Originally posted by Roger View Post
      Well done!
      I surmise you sent Niddy that copy of credit agreement received in May and that He said was Enforceable. However what matters here is that outstanding S.78 sent to CSL!

CSL Letter of 4th October confirms £1 fee and that they received your s.78 request.
      That letter is very important because it means you have an outstanding s.78 request and whilst this is outstanding that Debt is UE.

PRA have therefor brought a Debt with an outstanding s.78 request!!
      PRA are litigatious and could I suspect easily produce an Enforceable Agreement (if they knew there was a s.78 outstanding) SO DON'T TELL THEM.

Hence sending a SWID (Sold Whilst In Dispute) letter to PRA. This should keep them and BoS busy for some time!

Others may have other suggestions.
      20th April 2017
      Re: request for information section 77 - 79 Consumer Credit Act 1974

Dear...

I am in receipt of your correspondence in relation to the above account and have requested the required information.

We will contact you to provide an update as soon as possible...
      Last edited by Strepsi; 26 April 2017, 12:22.

Comment

• Re: CCA Reply received Bank of Scotland

Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
        Re: request for information section 77 - 79 Consumer Credit Act 1974

Dear...

I am in receipt of your correspondence in relation to the above account and have requested the required information.

We will contact you to provide an update as soon as possible...
        Dated 20th April 2017
        PRA Group
        Outstanding balance 1061.97
        Original Creditor B of S

We are disappointed to see that you have failed to respond to our attempts to contact you regarding your outstanding debt.

Our account managers will now start a full investigation into your personal circumstances which will include some of the following...

We can only assist you if you get in touch with us. If we fail to hear from you within 14 days of the date of this letter, this will leave us no alternative but to consider what action would be appropriate to collect this debt in full.

Comment

Mbna (Link) 19/07/2013 2497
          Defaulted with MBNA, but no doubt Link will now be adding interest now that they 'own' it!
          CCA requested sent last year, finally came in the post, when I get an opportunity this week will send to Niddy.

I reasonably confident that this will be enforceable! However the print out is so small I may struggle to send a good copy (scan).

Comment

Mbna (Link) 19/07/2013 2497
            Defaulted with MBNA, but no doubt Link will now be adding interest now that they 'own' it!
            CCA requested sent last year, finally came in the post, when I get an opportunity this week will send to Niddy.

I reasonably confident that this will be enforceable! However the print out is so small I may struggle to send a good copy (scan).
            Is what they have sent you legible?

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
              Is what they have sent you legible?
              The Terms and Conditions are tiny but legible, put it likes this if you were to read pages of it, it would give you a cracking headache!

Comment

Not to worry about being legible, There are still many other factors to play for

Do take the time to send this to Niddy

Fingers crossed for you
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes always good to let Niddy take a look x
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Received from Cabot Financial.

Original Creditor - Next Mail Order/ Current Creditor Cabot Financial UK Ltd.

Outstanding Balance 4036.51 Dated 6th April 2017

Dear Mrs,

At the moment we don't have any payments being received on your account or a commitment to a repayment plan.

As a reasonable next action to recover the outstanding balance your account has been reviewed for legal action.

You need to contact us within 28 days so we can prevent this from happening.

We can help you avoid this

There are a number of flexible solutions that you can choose from such as:

We can help you work out a budget etc etc...

I have been advised from Niddy that this is UE as NEXT weren't able to find agreement and we're unable to determine when it was opened.

Do I send SWID?
                    Cheers
                    Letter sent 21st April

Your outstanding balance- potential legal action.

Following our previous letter we want to talk to you about your account but haven't heard from you. If you did not receive this letter please contact us as soon as possible. This is important as our last letter included some options to help you repay your account and also highlighted the consequences of you not doing so.

What legal action could mean?...

We would prefer to avoid legal action and arrange a payment plan with you directly or talk through other options...

Comment

It's being considered for legal action, not legal action being taken. Why pay if it is UE - the lack of CCA is its own defence. If you talk to them you have no record of what is being said.
                      This is easy for us to say, but I have been through this process and it is daunting, but you will continue to have guidance and support.
                      They are trying to scare you

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                        Now you need to enter this into your NEXT Diary.
                        When new letters arrive or you send letters EDIT your Next Diary and add the information with a date into the Diary

That letter from NEXT is your ACE.
                        So why not send a SWID.
                        Further to above post,would this be a time to send SWID?

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                          It's being considered for legal action, not legal action being taken. Why pay if it is UE - the lack of CCA is its own defence. If you talk to them you have no record of what is being said.
                          This is easy for us to say, but I have been through this process and it is daunting, but you will continue to have guidance and support.
                          They are trying to scare you
                          And they have - the solicitors letter arrived when I came home - 14 days to respond before they take me to court.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallpaws View Post
                            And they have - the solicitors letter arrived when I came home - 14 days to respond before they take me to court.
                            This is my situation,I currently have a case being defended. I don't think I can handle another 'letter' at present!

Comment

Maybe let Niddy take a look x
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Tesco 19/07/2013 4488
                                Will up date diary over the next few nights.

Advice needed, I have not CCA'd this account yet. Just received letter from Robinson Way, proposed reconnection visit 5th May.

I have never connected with them!?

Best course of action, CCA request?
                                Last edited by Strepsi; 28 April 2017, 13:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X