GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Grahaz diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grahaz diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grahaz diary

To Cabot, I'd simply wait until they write again then write back something on the lines of:

Account ref:
    Dear Sirs,
    Thank you for your letter of xxxx.
    As I have no documentation relating to this debt and you have failed to supply any, I have contacted HSBC directly for clarification via a Data Subject Access Request.
    Please confirm that you will place this account on hold until after I receive and check this information.
    yours faithfully

How long have Cabot had it, has interest been frozen? Do you receive statements of account?

Comment

thanks very much for your input i will have this out by the 16th march and will write to HSBC direct withSAR request

Comment

Nice one

The issue is that anything personally guaranteed will not go into the public insolvency so it'll loiter for you. Unless you went BR at the same time then that part of things will stay owed.

Problem the bank will have is that an overdraft is different to a loan and they cannot just upgrade lending like this so if its gone from OD to personal loan then it'll be UE all the way home

I know they used to do it a lot for personal customers in debt. They'd merge a card and OD into a "managed loan" which are almost always unenforceable
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Fingers crossed eh?

Comment

Originally posted by grahaz View Post
            Acc Flexi Loan HSBC
            Commenced 2002
            Balance £14000
            Last paid Feb 2013
            Stopped paying March 2013
            Defaulted 2007 July
            Acc owner Metropolitan collection services.

7TH Feb 2013 sent CCA request.

19TH MARCH 2013 STILL HAD NO REPLY FROM THEM

25/3/2013 STILL NO REPLY
            3/4/2013 JUST RECIEVED LETTER FROM hsbc INFORMING ME THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SOLD TO ARROW GLOBAL , HOWEVER WE STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY COPIES OF DOCS YET ITS BEEN NEARLY TWO MONTHS

Comment

3/4/2013 JUST RECIEVED LETTER FROM hsbc INFORMING ME THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SOLD TO ARROW GLOBAL , HOWEVER WE STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY COPIES OF DOCS YET ITS BEEN NEARLY TWO MONTHS

Note;- Metro are HSBC in house DCA.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I would wait until you get a letter from Arrow Global and then send Account Sold whilst in Dispute - allaboutDEBT UK
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  I would wait until you get a letter from Arrow Global and then send Account Sold whilst in Dispute - allaboutDEBT UK

Yes usual HSBC methods seee what they send.

Comment

BMW Finance CAR Lease.
                    Date cmmenced 2005
                    Balance £5000
                    Last paid Feb 2013
                    Defaulted
                    Acc owner Direct Legal & collections.

CCA requested 7/2/13
                    Returned 3 times saying contact BMW direct

18/3/2013 SENT NEW REQUEST TO BMW WITH COPY OF TWO UTILITY BILLS AND COPY OF PASSPORT, BUT NOT ANY SIGNATURES AS REQUESTED BY THEM

13/3/2013 sent cca request direct to BMW

16/3/2013 recived reply from BMW ignoring our request without a true signed letter and copy of passport id
                    I intend to write back and remind them of there obligations and that varification of me is in the public domain via the electoral role!!!!! what do you think?

25/3/2013 RECIEVED REPLY STILL INSISTING THAT THEY NEED MORE INFO THAN THAT SENT ON THE 18/3/2013 I WILL REPLY AGAIN USING RECORDED DELIVERY STATING THAT WE HAVE FURNISHED INFO AS REQUIRED THE ONLY FOUTE FOR THEM TO CONFIRM WHO WE ARE IS TO CONSULT THE ELECTORAL ROLE.
                    What to do next? I have written to bmw finance five times with additional identification copy of passport latest utility bills council tax bills and a copy of my voting card today 4/4/2013 they have sent back to me the postal order stating that without further ID they do not have to proccess the aplication it would appear that they are hell bent on a copy of my signature, what do you think?

Comment

What to do next? I have written to bmw finance five times with additional identification copy of passport latest utility bills council tax bills and a copy of my voting card today 4/4/2013 they have sent back to me the postal order stating that without further ID they do not have to proccess the aplication it would appear that they are hell bent on a copy of my signature, what do you think?
                      Have you sent this ? -----> CCA Request - Final Demand

Comment

BMW Finance CAR Lease.
                        Date cmmenced 2005
                        Balance £5000
                        Last paid Feb 2013
                        Defaulted
                        Acc owner Direct Legal & collections.

CCA requested 7/2/13
                        Returned 3 times saying contact BMW direct

18/3/2013 SENT NEW REQUEST TO BMW WITH COPY OF TWO UTILITY BILLS AND COPY OF PASSPORT, BUT NOT ANY SIGNATURES AS REQUESTED BY THEM

13/3/2013 sent cca request direct to BMW

16/3/2013 recived reply from BMW ignoring our request without a true signed letter and copy of passport id
                        I intend to write back and remind them of there obligations and that varification of me is in the public domain via the electoral role!!!!! what do you think?

25/3/2013 RECIEVED REPLY STILL INSISTING THAT THEY NEED MORE INFO THAN THAT SENT ON THE 18/3/2013 I WILL REPLY AGAIN USING RECORDED DELIVERY STATING THAT WE HAVE FURNISHED INFO AS REQUIRED THE ONLY FOUTE FOR THEM TO CONFIRM WHO WE ARE IS TO CONSULT THE ELECTORAL ROLE.
                        10/4/13 final demand sent for cca.
                        just recieved another reply
                        they returned postal order and stated that they still have not recieved enogh ID to release docs therefor will resume proceedings to recover the debt, it seems that they are still intent on a copy of signature?

Comment

26/4/13 still heard nothing

Comment

Have you sent this grahaz? Signature Request by Creditor - allaboutDEBT UK
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Current acc business (company Liquidated 2005) HSBC.
                              Date com 2002.
                              Balance £12000
                              Last paid Feb 2013,
                              Stopped paying March 2013.
                              Defaulted.
                              Cabot.

CCA requested 7/2/13
                              Just recieved a reply and thay nare saying that this debt is an overdraft not a loan. back in 2006 we liquidated a company and were told that the overdraft was garranteed there for HSBC said they had made it into a loan! we have never seen any copies of such documents normally when a company is liquidated the debts go with it. How should I approach this one.

15/3/2013 written to cabot requesting the account be put on hold until I have recieved SAR request fulfilment from HSBC the SAR request has also been sent.
                              We have no records of ever signing personal garrantees.

23/3/2013 RECIEVED LETTER FROM THIER SAR DEPARTMENT ASKING WHAT EXACTLY WE WE REQUIRE INFORMED THEM THAT WE REQUIRE "ALL AND EVERTHING YOU CURRENTLY HOLD ON ME" THEY AKNOWLEDGED REQUEST AND SAID IT WILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME.
                              SENT LETTER TO CABOT INFORMING THEM OF OUR SAR REQUEST AND REQUESTED THAT THE ACCOUNT BE PUT ON HOLD UNTIL WE HAVE RECIEVED THE INFO AND DIGESTED IT.
                              3/4/2013 RECIEVED CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM HSBC COULD WAIT UPTO 40 DAYS.
                              3/5/13 Collected all docs from HSBC regarding SAR.
                              this has made interesting reading, they actually have three personal garantees, when we took out the original one we were informed that the new one superceeded the previous not three seperate ones. One other thing that we noticed is that there are no copies of the personal loan, flexi loan and the personal overdraft only a copy of a letter instructing Metropole to recover all of these as one loan agreement.

Comment

If these were business accounts the CCA wouldn't apply would it?

Just noticed that from a quick glance

No matter lets see what happens with your SAR to HSBC.
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X