GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script UE - SIX Years On! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE - SIX Years On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UE - One year on

Hi Everyone,

I think 3 of mine have now passed 3 years on the road.

Some others are over a year but to be honest I have never bothered checking my credit thingy. One day I`ll check when I last paid them all, but till then I`m merrily heading alone the road following the great advice provided by Niddy and the rest of the team helping us all to fight these leeches.

It sure does get easier as time goes bye.

Many thanks for all the help and support given.
    OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
    TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Great to see that some of you are already at that magical 3 year mark....

Well done...
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Great to see that some of you are already at that magical 3 year mark....

Well done...
        Indeed! 3 down, 3 to go (2 for some of us). Time for a wee drinkie to celebrate?
        Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
        SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

I would like to add also that without this site and the help from Niddy and everyone else, i would be a total wreck by now, but during my time here i have taken the advise of what letter to send when a new dca or oc starts with their threats and i can honestly say my anxiety and stress has dropped way down. We had a few bumps in the road with the business struggling and also a certain solicitors trying to scare us , but once the advice was given on here it has settled down and we are ready to fight back whatever comes through the letterbox.
          When I joined here i was petrified of dca and wanted to arrange whatever payment i could afford just to keep them quiet, but i learned different when i read through some of the ue diaries, it gave me and my husband hope and although we were nervous when we stopped all payments on the dmp and sent off cca requests ,we felt we had taken control and we have our lives back again.
          We had the best christmas and new year for many years and our business has improved a lot hubby has a second job and things are looking up and its all down to this site for helping us see a light at the end of the tunnel.
          We had lived in fear of dca for 5 .6 years and it was making us ill , but now we are enjoying life and have a very bright future , infact the future is so bright we have to wear sunglasses

I am looking forward to posting on this thread when we reach our 1st year of ue and each year that passes is closer to the statute barred date , so here's to us all on our ue journey

Comment

3 years coming up soon for us, just wish we'd gone UE instead of a DMP in the first place as we'd have saved a lot of money and would have been at 6 years last year. Still this great site wasn't around then so you live and learn.

Keep at it folks.

Comment

I'm 3 years in now

Reading back through this thread has made me realise a few things(not just how bad my fileing system is/was )
              Where the hell was this site back in 2007 when I started looking for help,
              My debts would be coming upto SB by now

I must admit, I did miss my yearly christmas letter of a reduced settlement offer from the DCA's
              I'm thinking they don't like me anymore

I've not had a letter, phone call or a new set of for about 3 months contact me

I've also realised just how much this site and all the people involved mean to me, and the thanks I can never repay
              It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
                I've also realised just how much this site and all the people involved mean to me, and the thanks I can never repay
                Ermm, you live like 30 minutes away from me, mate you're more than welcome to buy me stella and more stella till the cows come home.

But then I realised you're a tight arsed Yorkshireman
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ermm, you live like 30 minutes away from me, mate you're more than welcome to buy me stella and more stella till the cows come home.

Date, place and time mate, I'll buy the first round
                  and maybe 2nd

after 2 you'll be out anyway

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Haha you know me too well.

We will do mate, in the summer yea

have to get Handy up as well....

Comment

3 years coming up this July for me and my UE buddy Pixie....x

Cheers Boss.

YOU saved my skin for sure !

Comment

Haha you know me too well.

We will do mate, in the summer yea

Sounds like a plan to me

Comment

Can I come and join in please???

I owe you a couple or 3 rounds also boss.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
                            Can I come and join in please???

I owe you a couple or 3 rounds also boss.
                            Are you near us mate? (Leeds)?

Comment

Are you near us mate? (Leeds)?
                              Can I come as well? Remember I still owe you a case of Stella
                              Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                              Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Can I come as well? Remember I still owe you a case of Stella
                                Can you read - you might get lost using directions mate

Comment

Working...
                                X