GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Merchants Rentals Plc - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merchants Rentals Plc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the salesmen were not financially qualified to sell a regulated product you'll have em. That's what I'm trying to look into now/tmw. ( any joy on this please)

I’m in a 48 month contract with card lease firm and self employed and found your useful website.

Also i requested the original contract to be sent to me numerous times when the sales person came to the shop she said it will be emailed or posted five months later no copy of contract. The sales person also stated i would get a new terminal which I have not received despite chasing them up. The contract was originally 18 month and then renewed agent turned up and said they would take the terminal unless I signed the contract.

when I have asked to terminate the contract I have been sent a bill of £750 approx. I requested the copy of the original contract and not sure if the person genuinely made an error of not sending all terms and conditions as it is a three page document. I have only one page. The person has acknowledged this and sent me a blank pdf next time round it’s been going in circles.

i also got an email containing someone else’s details surely that’s a breach of data protection act?

i am unsure if the credit act of 1974 would apply as i cannot get a copy of the firm.

I’m now in the process of selling.

Comment

Working...
    X