GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Under water digital cameras - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under water digital cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under water digital cameras

Hi

I want an under water digital camera - any suggestions on what to buy?
    I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Re: Under watere digital cameras

Hello Mrs Niddy,Plenty on the market depending on what you want to spend.

1.Cheap & basic...Vivicam V8400, waterproof up to 10m but at £50.00..you only get what you pay for with this one.Available from Tesco.com

2.Fujifilm Z33WP, only waterproof up to 3m but good for holiday beach use when playing in the surf,£150.00 available from fijifilm.co.uk

3. Panasonic Lumix FT3 waterproof up to 12m, at £289.00 at panasonic.co.uk
    Not cheap but lots of features including Pinpoint GPS, 3D shooting,and full HD video, this would be my choice if I was looking for a underwater camera. (and you may find it at a better price from a internet store)

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
      Hello Mrs Niddy,Plenty on the market depending on what you want to spend.

1.Cheap & basic...Vivicam V8400, waterproof up to 10m but at £50.00..you only get what you pay for with this one.Available from Tesco.com

2.Fujifilm Z33WP, only waterproof up to 3m but good for holiday beach use when playing in the surf,£150.00 available from fijifilm.co.uk

3. Panasonic Lumix FT3 waterproof up to 12m, at £289.00 at panasonic.co.uk
      Not cheap but lots of features including Pinpoint GPS, 3D shooting,and full HD video, this would be my choice if I was looking for a underwater camera. (and you may find it at a better price from a internet store)

Hi Alland

Thanks, I will take a look, just want one for holidays and snorkelling etc.
      I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

Sealife Mini II Waterproof Camera

Sealife
        has announced the new Sealife Mini II (Sealife SL330 Camera) – a new waterproof camera available in March – it features a built in flash, is waterproof to 130 feet (40 meters!), is shockproof, and has a 9 megapixel CMOS sensor, VGA / 30fps Video mode with Sound, rubber body, 2.4″ screen, and takes SD/SDHC cards click here

Sea & Sea DX-GE5

Click here about them

Vivicam are good, if u dont want to spend too much
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
          Sealife Mini II Waterproof Camera

Sealife
          has announced the new Sealife Mini II (Sealife SL330 Camera) – a new waterproof camera available in March – it features a built in flash, is waterproof to 130 feet (40 meters!), is shockproof, and has a 9 megapixel CMOS sensor, VGA / 30fps Video mode with Sound, rubber body, 2.4″ screen, and takes SD/SDHC cards click here

Sea & Sea DX-GE5

Click here about them

Vivicam are good, if u dont want to spend too much
          Thanks Scorpio, although these look you need to be a professional photographer!

Comment

Re: Under water digital cameras

Thanks for posting this up Mrs Niddy.

This is something my son have also been asking about.

Cheers for this too 5corpio

Comment

Hello Mrs Niddy

i came across our local Tesco the weekend just gone, and seen them selling this underwater camera for £40......

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0363.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	1382356
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cool, will have to check that out as well, cheers for posting this up 5corpio and thanks Mrs Niddy for starting this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                  Cool, will have to check that out as well, cheers for posting this up 5corpio and thanks Mrs Niddy for starting this thread.
                  its still in our Tesco..........just checked on there website:
                  Bank Hol deal online @ Tesco Direct HERE £34.97 AS well as other underwater camera from Tesco on Above Link..........happy shop

Comment

Working...
                  X