GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggg ggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

have terrible broadband for which we pay a fortune because of allegedly where we are

keeps dropping out, obviously something wrong with wires and pole which is leaning at a strange angle

will they send an engineer? will they hell!!

so frustated and yes I have complained, shouted, been quietly vicious, still no engineer appears. Have been through all available companies in the area, still same crap service

just needed a vent

Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Move to a dongle - it can't "go down" or crash
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
      Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggg ggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

have terrible broadband for which we pay a fortune because of allegedly where we are

keeps dropping out, obviously something wrong with wires and pole which is leaning at a strange angle

will they send an engineer? will they hell!!

so frustated and yes I have complained, shouted, been quietly vicious, still no engineer appears. Have been through all available companies in the area, still same crap service

just needed a vent
      Who is your broadband with Mrs D?

What diagnostics have you gone through with them?
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

sky every diagnostic invented, finally got through to 2nd level support and low and behold an engineer is coming out on Monday, I was very very very quietly vicious, bet the poor man wished he's stayed in bed today

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Move to a dongle - it can't "go down" or crash
        can't petal, I need it for work and I run loads of programmes daily

Comment

lol sky call centre just read off a pre formatted sheet to try and fix problems, 1st level guys know nothing about fixing issues, really have to press them to get it escalated. I had sky, it was rubbish, up to 20meg was usually always 2mb max. Switched to virgin fibre optic broadband, got a constant 60mb's. They just upgraded me for free to 100mb also.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

we can't get fiber where we are, it's a straight choice between Sky and BT, it's a bloody disgrace and no we don't live on top of a mountain on an island , just a wee suburb

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
              we can't get fiber where we are, it's a straight choice between Sky and BT, it's a bloody disgrace and no we don't live on top of a mountain on an island , just a wee suburb
              Sky are, unfortunately a nightmare to get serious issues resolved. You've done well to clear their 1st line script readers and get an engineer visit, who will no doubt then blame BT, and then you'll have to get a BT Openreach engineer out.

But fingers crossed for you
              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Comment

I believe it is an openreach multi functional engineer, no idea what the hell that is but he better be good and get it fixed

Comment

I feel for you.

When I had that problem when I lived in a village at the furthest point from the exchange, I ended up going with BT.

Yes it cost more but at least it worked which it never did with Sky/Orange etc.

I hope you get it sorted.

Comment

As soon as you get the chance switch to Virgin, we're on 153 mbs here (allegedly). We had murders with BT broadband at the old office and one afternoon three engineers turned up, we locked the doors and refused to let them out till it was sorted, we stayed till 8pm and they threatened to phone the police and do us for kidnap.

Comment

lol Sapphy, this is the first ever engineer to turn up, don't for a minute think he is going anywhere until this is fixed, doggle will sit on him if necessary

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                        Sky are, unfortunately a nightmare to get serious issues resolved. You've done well to clear their 1st line script readers and get an engineer visit, who will no doubt then blame BT, and then you'll have to get a BT Openreach engineer out.

But fingers crossed for you
                        They are and why I never use phone support as it costs and gets me no further forward.

Mr D any complaints email the CEO's office as it is he who likes happy customers and will sort any issues for you within his office and call you thus costing you nothing

Put this in your contacts and use it

http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=9445&c=BSkyB

Comment

use it all the time Pomps, and had lots of success, Sky is a wee bit different

now that I've got all the stuff logged on their system and there is an engineer coming out, complaint is also lodged, I'll see where the engineer goes with it, trust me, he WILL fix it!

Comment

Fingers crossed for you........

Comment

strangely, since I ripped ears off in all directions yesterday, it hasn't dropped at all to-day, first time in ages................makes you wonder

Comment

Working...
                              X