GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Document scanning software - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Document scanning software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Document scanning software

I dug out a copy of some software I used in my business and have started to use it again for my UE journey. It is called PaperPort and it really is excellent.

Yes it is expensive but as we all know there are ways to get copies of this software - not that I am advocating that. I was lucky because I already had a copy and a free update was available.

You can create copies of all your letters and split them into folders. This means you can create easy searches for all documents and then send them to Niddy etc.

I am not saying it replaces your paper files, you must keep those. This just makes document references and searches so much easier.

If anyone wants to discuss this further then feel free to ask

MJ
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Re: Document scanning software

Paperport is good Mauijim. I use it all the time, but I was lucky and got a free copy bundled in with my printer software.
    Didn't realise it was expensive to buy, so lucky me!

Shep x
    Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 2 February 2012, 13:28.

Comment

Available used on Amazon for £30. First one I looked at was over £100! Ouch!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
        Paperport is good Mauijim. I use it all the time, but I was lucky and got a free copy bundled in with my printer software.
        Didn't realise it was expensive to buy, so lucky me!

Shep x
        I had a copy years ago when it was first released. I used it all the time in one of my jobs. I never used it for ages and then about 8 months ago I started using it again. Luckily I was entitled to an update to the latest Version 14 Professional.

As you said, it is very good.

MJ
        Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Im guessing its similar to Microsoft One Note? i think it does the same thing.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello there,
            Someone, please suggest me a scanning software or any service that can scan all my companies documents on site. We need it urgently.
            Thanks in advance.

Comment

Why not buy a scanner..... there's no online service, you need to physically place a document into a scanner for it to scan / copy.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have a HP PaintJet with a scanner.
                But I have been experimenting lately with using a Mobile to photograph magazine articles.
                I haven't tried the following but it uses Google Drive might be worth trying.
                https://www.howtogeek.com/209951/the...one-or-tablet/

Comment

Working...
                X