GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bios loop - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bios loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bios loop

OK after son spending couple of days trying to sort GS tablet PC no joy.GS thought he would download windows 10.ahhhhhhh. Now
    Can't access to uninstall says stuck in BIOS loop pls any pointers, cant buy another hundred quid Christmas gift no way,assume gtee won't cover as its not a manufacturing fault. Many thanks.
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: bios loop

What tablet is it? Model and brand would help
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

yes, make and model is needed here nanna
      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ooopps. HP stream 7 5700NA .

Comment

PS. There's a free GS in it for you

Comment

HP say to do a factory reset, with the tablet off, hold the volume button down and then press the on button for 2 seconds and then choose system recovery ,F11.
            Full info here:
            http://support.hp.com/gb-en/product/...ent/c04576841/
            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

I'll pass it on ,thank you xx

Comment

No probs nanna, fingers crossed!

Comment

Well son tried everything ,took it to PC world where we bought it from ,seems he needs to get a recovery disc !! they are so I e pensive so he's looking to try to find a free or cheap download.Many thanks SA.

Comment

So far over 40 members on Windows 10 insider forum with trashed laptops desktops tablets and phones in the last few days,my laptop included. Looking for a fix.

Comment

Son gone through all the info available tried itnowt worked apparently only option is recovery disc.

Comment

Microsoft have announced official release date of 29th July for windows 10. Hope they get it sorted by then!

Comment

hey nana, that link suggests there is a recovery partition on the tablet. Has your son tried the article on the HP site?

Comment

He has they led him to the disc.

Comment

Working...
                            X