GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Headers and Footers Word 2011 - Mac - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headers and Footers Word 2011 - Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headers and Footers Word 2011 - Mac

Hi
    So I use a macbook pro with MS office 2011 on it. I could upgrade to 2016 but the 2011 version is my own and 2016 would be only for a short while.

Anyway the problem is, when I write an essay or whatever I need to put a number (my Uni number) and a page number. I prefer to do it in the footer -its easy on word 2011 as you can add both without messing around.

However when I come to print I get the message 'A footer is set outside the printable area of the page do you want to continue'

I usually press yes and all works ok however occasionally my uni number wont print but the page number will

When I tried to alter the settings to increase the width of the footer or margin I then find at least one page loses the footer all together . I am a bit stumped. Any advice?

ta

If you email it to me I’ll sort it for you.

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you and please do not be offended when i say- the only people who ever read my essays other than me are the markers. I do not even have my friends check them over

This really is a case of it's not you, it's me :-)

Comment

I meant the blank word.doc lol
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X