GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sky havent cancelled my services and charged me £51!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sky havent cancelled my services and charged me £51!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sky havent cancelled my services and charged me £51!!

So the guy rang today, he cancelled the tv while on phone and set up a refund for the money that was taken, so should hit my bank account in 3 to 5 days.

Result.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
      he set up a refund for the money that was taken.

Result.
      You still have faith in their abilities?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ill let you know in 3 to 5 days lol

Comment

I have my fingers crossed for you SXGuy

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
          Ill let you know in 3 to 5 days lol
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Just to update and finish this thread. Received a full refund in my bank account yesterday, and account balance in sky account showing £0. Looks like its all sorted

Comment

Until they try and take the DD next month

Comment

haha they will get a slap if they reinstate it.

Comment

Working...
                X