GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script a boy racer killed my cat today - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a boy racer killed my cat today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: a boy racer killed my cat today

Awwww..... bless!! They are gorgeous!!

My sister has two who are close like this... She thought they were brother and sister, so called one of them Rose until the vet pointed out that they were in fact brothers.

He's now Mr. Rose
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post

My sister has two who are close like this... She thought they were brother and sister, so called one of them Rose until the vet pointed out that they were in fact brothers.

He's now Mr. Rose

Exactlly what happened to us.......

Comment

Love the photos S2M I am sure they rwo wee cuties will help you get over your heartbreak, even although tou will never forget the wee one you have lost.....

Wee fluffy one is so like ours except ours is all black, we affectionately call her the witch as she bosses our big dog around no end and she looks as though she should be sitting on a broomstick, but we love her so much.

The smaller of your two is so adorable a proper little cutie, she will end up being the boss....call it female intuition

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post

He's now Mr. Rose
          lol love that : :

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Muddled View Post
            Love the photos S2M I am sure they rwo wee cuties will help you get over your heartbreak, even although tou will never forget the wee one you have lost.....

Wee fluffy one is so like ours except ours is all black, we affectionately call her the witch as she bosses our big dog around no end and she looks as though she should be sitting on a broomstick, but we love her so much.

The smaller of your two is so adorable a proper little cutie, she will end up being the boss....call it female intuition
            lol yes she is very bossy now, she has been to the vet today she started sneezing and I was concerned so I called the shelter where we got them from and they made an appointment just be on the safe side , the vet prescribed antibiotics as he said when cats come from a shelter cat flu is quite common but he examined her and said she was okay apart from the sneezing , so she had an injection and I have the fun of trying to give her half of a tablet twice a day from Monday which should be fun :

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wellington and Tinker.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	1397866

my kittens looking poorly they both have a cold still , but they do like to pose x

Comment

Hi S2M

They both look absolutely beautiful, the wee one looks like a mini panther, you can see by just looking at her she's the boss, poor wee souls, I'm sure with all the love and care you have to give them they will be better really soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Muddled View Post
                  Hi S2M

They both look absolutely beautiful, the wee one looks like a mini panther, you can see by just looking at her she's the boss, poor wee souls, I'm sure with all the love and care you have to give them they will be better really soon.
                  they are and they are really gentle and cuddly there isn't any room for the 3 of us on the chair I have to move to the settee lol, they are better each day and back to fighting each other and basically being playful kittens

Comment

Working...
                  X