GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script wash powder and washing up liquid - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wash powder and washing up liquid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wash powder and washing up liquid

I have started shopping at Aldi's and after watching some of the adverts with their product comparison i decided to try their wash powder and washing up liquid .

I reckon the wash powder is actually Persil in a different box and its brilliant, i found and old T shirt in the cupboard yesterday and decided to wash it as it seemed to have a greece stain on it, well that stain has come right out
    the washing up liquid is i reckon Fairy .
    Anyone else tried these products and what do you think ?

I am all for saving money as i am now a real skin flint

Re: wash powder and washing up liquid

hi S2M
    have been using aldi washing up liquid for ages, cannot use the powder on clothes as daughter is alergic to it, but do use it for cleaning cloths, curtains ect, find it works fine, I do most of my shopping in aldi, whats the point of forking out a fortune.

NW
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well I have to admit to being a bit of a brand snob....well actually I just think you get what you pay for. The O/H uses cheap washing up liquid (well I do as I do the washing up) and smartprice washing powder. This is a work in progress, I will get him onto better quality stuff if it kills me and bankrupts him

Comment

Jon
        bet you prefer MnS chocolate sandwich Biscuits to McVities penguins.Sorry but I worked at Mcvits and all we did was change the wrapper.

FP would normaly agree with you, but, aldi washing up liquid is really good
        NW
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nightwatch, I am not that stoopid. But there are some things that have to be bought branded (walkers crisps I am sad to say is one of them) .
          But I agree wholeheartedly with FP, mind you i use either ariel or persil depending which is on offer.
          Here though Aldi washing powder would be a move up from smartprice.
          Oh and Aldi Cider is perfect;y acceptable

Comment

I have to use Fairy washing powder and fairy fabric softener - as the fairy i live with has very sensitive skin and it is the only one i can use (which always makes me giggle when we go shopping as I have to say - Fairy for the Fairy rhahahaha small things)

however...... if any one can recommend a cheaper brand that is "like" fairy i would be willing to try it.......

I have to have Heinz Tom soup I'm afraid....................

Comment

O the Pimms type of thing from eithe Lidel or Aldi (can never remember which) is exactly the same!

Comment

Working...
              X