Slugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slugs

I found a slug in my kitchen Eeeugh , salt ?
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Slugs

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
    I found a slug in my kitchen Eeeugh , salt ?
    Eeeewwwwww!!

A friend had this problem Nanna and put copper tape under the front and back door to stop slugs coming in it can be put round plant pots too....

There are a few different one's from different stores too --- > http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebas...pe---4m-670664
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thnx IF can't thank you I am having probs with site will go to pc and post on techie xxx

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
        Thnx IF can't thank you I am having probs with site will go to pc and post on techie xxx
        No worries Nanna and sorry you are having computer probs
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Copper tape looks a good idea, trouble with salt is you end up with a gooey mess to clean up!

Comment

Than xxx don't do goo

Comment

I absolutely HATE slugs. Once stood on one in bare feet
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Euuughhh! Nearly as bad as when I stood on a scrunchy dead hedgehog in my new sandals!

Comment

Horrible,slimy, useless, very annoying and to be avoided: should be under DCAs.

Comment

Shall send them to dcas ?

Comment

Ugh on my meant put heads on !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X