GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Crochet - Knitting - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crochet - Knitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crochet - Knitting

Just wonder if anyone is crocheting and or knitting right now?

I've just finished baby sleeping bags and done some booties...

Can't remember where the pattern was but they came out fab and only took an hour

Does anyone else have ALL the stitch and bitch books

Anyone go to any crafty groups? I know there's one on @Aberdeen Forward on a Wednesday but so far haven't been there

SC

Re: Crochet - Knitting

I used to do LOTS of knitting, especially baby stuff but haven't done any in ages. As I'm unemployed again perhaps I should get out the needles.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Crochet - Knitting

Originally posted by pixie View Post
      I used to do LOTS of knitting, especially baby stuff but haven't done any in ages. As I'm unemployed again perhaps I should get out the needles.
      No, you should try knitting instead.

Comment

Working...
      X