GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Carrot Cake - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carrot Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrot Cake

Does anyone have a good recipe for Carrot Cake that they would be willing to share with moi?

Re: Carrot Cake

No........
    But these are the best Moroccan meatballs you will ever taste-----> http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1...-herb-couscous

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      No........
      But these are the best Moroccan meatballs you will ever taste-----> http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1...-herb-couscous

what the f&^k.... what do meatballs have to do with a carrot cake?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        what the f&^k.... what do meatballs have to do with a carrot cake?
        Just thought she might like to try them Don't do baking but like cooking
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I am seriously crying with laughter here......

Shall i change the title of the Thread to Recipe Sharer............

those meatballs look lush will have to try those

i am on a baking mission this weekend - bread/brownies and hopefully carrot cake........

Comment

Ive got one... but it has pineapple in it (makes it moist... ) you want that?

Comment

No........

Mmmmmmmmmmmm..........................

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                Ive got one... but it has pineapple in it (makes it moist... ) you want that?
                carrot and pineapple? I thought she wanted cake, not pizza
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes please - i saw some had pineapple in it - as you are super cook - i'll give your recipe a bash x

Comment

carrot and pineapple? I thought she wanted cake, not pizza
                    Never seen a Pizza with carrot on it.............

Comment

never seen a fried one before, till I went up north

Comment

Ah you've never been to turkey then?......place by the beach in ichmeler where we stayed a few years back their veggie pizza contained carrot and peas strangely enough

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                          Ah you've never been to turkey then?......place by the beach in ichmeler where we stayed a few years back their veggie pizza contained carrot and peas strangely enough
                          Eeew!

Nasty!

OK. Nothing against those. But never on pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                            Eeew!

Nasty!

OK. Nothing against those. But never on pizza.
                            It's called a spew pizza

Comment

It's called a spew pizza
                              As in chunks of carrot and peas!?

Yeah. Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                              X