GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy new year to all - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy new year to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new year to all

Let's hope we all have a happy and very healthy new year .
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy new year to all

I agree nanna. Let's hope we all have a happy, healthy and debt free 2017
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes happy new year for 2017 - I've not had a bad one apart from my dads health problems and my prodigal son - which seems to be improving I've yet to see him and its now been 13 months - but we are talking quite often on the phone .

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1411674

Comment

Wishing everyone a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2017.

Name:	Happy-New-Year-2017.jpg
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	1411676
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Off to DDs am taking Gordon ( plus tonic)x
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Happy New Year Everybody. May 2017 bring us good luck and fun times

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone.
              On a personal note last year was pretty good to me and I can't wait for 2017 to tick a few more boxes on my wish list.

Name:	IMG_1667.JPG
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	1411678

Comment

a Throw back to you all xx

Comment

Happy New Year everyone, may it be happy, healthy and maybe prosperous

Comment

Plan B xx

Comment

Working...
                    X