GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2016? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2016?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2016?

I'm running late this year!!

To find a Christmas Avatar:-

Go to settings, My settings and select Edit Avatar or click here — > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/p...?do=editavatar

Select Avatar Catagory and at the bottom of the drop down menu box select Christmas Avatars or click here — > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/p...&categoryid=11 and scroll down.

There’s over 60 so I’m sure they won’t be many selecting the same.
    If you have a pic and you need help just post below or PM me
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2016?

Love the nose xxx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

When I find last year's shoe I'll let you know :. I think we had this conversation last December .
      Good to see you back If
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
        When I find last year's shoe I'll let you know :. I think we had this conversation last December .
        Good to see you back If
        Are these the ones Cym.....

Comment

Yes
          If only I had a real pair

Comment

I'd probably break my neck if I had a pair of those ....

Comment

But think of the fun beforehand

Comment

Mine had to be a dog!

Comment

Mine's an angel...because I am one
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                    Love the nose xxx

Thanks to Numpty for my Christmas avatar

Yes
                    If only I had a real pair
                    I've changed it for you Cym

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                    Mine had to be a dog!

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    Mine's an angel...because I am one

Comment

Thank you If

Comment

Comment

But think of the fun beforehand
                          Chance would be a fine thing ....

My avatar is supposed to be the Christmas tree scene from "The Nutcracker" but it hasn't reproduced very well, and just looks like any old Christmas tree ...

Comment

Working...
                          X