GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Funny Christmas cards and jokes 2015/2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Christmas cards and jokes 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Funny Christmas cards and jokes 2015

What do you call people who are afraid of Christmas ?

Claustrophobic ..........

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cartoon9.png
Views:	1
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	1410292
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Name:	Christmas Cake.jpg
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	1410294

Comment

Does this remind you of anyone over Christmas?

Comment

Re: Funny Christmas cards and jokes 2015/2016

Name:	Robin.png
Size:	414.9 KB
ID:	1411634

Comment

Name:	Christmas cartoon 1.jpg
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1411638

Comment

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Name:	b5c41465058fff88c81ed6d5b40e9f7e.jpg
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	1411640

Name:	Euro_santa.jpg
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	1411642

Comment

Name:	Cartoon 41.jpg
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	1411646

Comment

Name:	IMG_1617.JPG
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	1411648

Comment

Comment

Comment

Name:	Xmas hot tub.jpg
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	1411654

Comment

Name:	Xmas cartoon 2.jpg
Size:	206.7 KB
ID:	1411656

Comment

Working...
                                X