GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2015? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2015?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - CLOSED - What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2015?

I need to put a hat on my avatar then I'm set.......wish I could have a flashing red nose though!!

Deepie has had his avatar for a month

To find a Christmas Avatar:-

Go to settings, My settings and select Edit Avatar or click here — > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/p...?do=editavatar

Select Avatar Catagory and at the bottom of the drop down menu box select Christmas Avatars or click here — > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/p...&categoryid=11 and scroll down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Xmas Avatars.png
Views:	1
Size:	152.7 KB
ID:	1416850

There’s over 60 so I’m sure they won’t be many selecting the same.
    If you have a pic and you need help just post below or PM me
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: What's Going to be your Christmas Avatar 2015?

I have found last years! I just have to read through all of last years pms telling me how to get it in place!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      I have found last years! I just have to read through all of last years pms telling me how to get it in place!
      Does this not help Cym?

Go to settings, My settings and select Edit Avatar or click here — > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/p...?do=editavatar

Comment

My avatar is saved in my AAD images, not sure where I found it or if it's on my iPad
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No need to change mine.

Comment

Just ad the "BAH"

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
              No need to change mine.
              Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
              Just ad the "BAH"

Comment

My avatar is saved in my AAD images, not sure where I found it or if it's on my iPad
                This was your avatar last year Cym....

Comment

Wait for it ......... I can do it all by my own self x
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Yes If

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                      Wait for it ......... I can do it all by my own self x
                      Well done Nanna

Yes If
                      Do you want me to change for you Cym?

Comment

If

Comment

If

Changed it

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                            ......wish I could have a flashing red nose though!!

Deepie has had his avatar for a month

I might change mine again yet ............

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
                              No need to change mine.

I might have a go changing it .........

Comment

Working...
                              X