GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Save the NHS: Sign The Petition - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save the NHS: Sign The Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the NHS: Sign The Petition

Save the NHS: Sign The Petition

38DEGREES.PEOPLE.POWER,CHANGE

Right now, the government is pushing through changes to the health service which could spell the end of the NHS as we know it. Meanwhile, a funding squeeze means wards are closing and doctors and nurses are being laid off. Together, we can stop this and save the health service for future generations. they proved that huge petitions can help make the government back down. Now, they need to do the same again to save the NHS.

CLICK BELOW to sign the petition to make sure that David Cameron knows how much we care about our health services

Save the NHS Sign The Petition
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Save the NHS: Sign The Petition

Thanks Scorpio, I've signed it xx
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Re: Save the NHS: Sign The Petition

& me!

Comment

Working...
      X