Rhodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rhodes

If you are concerned about drinking bottled water, it is also iffy to use the water for washing teeth and salads. The reason we get upsets is because we are not used to the local bugs.

You can't be too careful ;-) Last year you could not use the tap water in Blackpool for anything for week because of a "rotten pheasant in a reservoir pipe". In Barcelona, you can't drink the horrid tasting tap water. It is safe if you overcome the flavour. Even so I caught typhoid.......... but I am one in 10 million.

Comment

Originally posted by julian View Post
      If you are concerned about drinking bottled water, it is also iffy to use the water for washing teeth and salads. The reason we get upsets is because we are not used to the local bugs.

You can't be too careful ;-) Last year you could not use the tap water in Blackpool for anything for week because of a "rotten pheasant in a reservoir pipe". In Barcelona, you can't drink the horrid tasting tap water. It is safe if you overcome the flavour. Even so I caught typhoid.......... but I am one in 10 million.

I don't like bottled water but it think it will be the safest option while there , when we go to Malta the water is horrible tasting but i have to admit it tastes 100% better than back in 1980 when we used to go

Comment

enjoy you holls S2M xx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
          enjoy you holls S2M xx

thanks nightwatch xx

Comment

Hi S2M. How did your holiday go? x
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi petel nice to have you back x
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
              X