GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tunisia and cancelling holiday just booked - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tunisia and cancelling holiday just booked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tunisia and cancelling holiday just booked

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    They're going to Rhodes , looks a better hotel and has a water park . My 3 year old grandson is very excited bless him x
    Guess where I'm going in 9 days...
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      Guess where I'm going in 9 days...
      wouldn't be Rhodes by any chance would it
      Last edited by Pixie; 26 September 2015, 19:44.

Comment

We're going to Rhodes with son daughter in law and grandson , then in 2017 we're going to DisneylandParis

Comment

Excess

No maximum

Medical

No minimum

Cancellation

No minimum

Baggage

No minimum

Optional benefits

None selected

Policy features

None selected

Change view:

Provider

Price

Excess (max)

Medical

Cancellation

Baggage

Trip duration (max)

£999,999.00

How is for a reminder that I did not take out Travel Medical Insurance ??? wonder why?
          View & buy

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

wouldn't be Rhodes by any chance would it
            It was S2M...got back last Sunday.

We're going to Rhodes with son daughter in law and grandson , then in 2017 we're going to DisneylandParis
            Whereabouts in Rhodes are you staying?

Comment

Rhodes is a great island, with a nice balance of history and sightseeing and beaches.Rhodes Old Town is a living museum, the stuff of legends. Lindos is a little cramped but has lovely beaches.

Comment

I agree DA...it is a great mixture of history and beaches. I went to Rhodes Old Town last year and was a bit disappointed with how many holiday souvenir shops there were there. Lindos has got lovely beaches but they were very cramped too, I prefer nice quiet beaches. I hired a car for a few days this time and visited the west coast. Ancient Kamiros is definitely worth seeing.

Comment

I agree Pixie, it's very touristy and rather crowded in season but I went in May and there were not many tourists around although the weather was also a bit hit and miss. The water was rather cold too. Ancient Kamiros is not to be missed and there is a nice little beach nearby, can't remember the name now.

Comment

Working...
                  X