Private parking fine from PCN Horizon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private parking fine from PCN Horizon

Today I received a fine from this company- there was no ticket on the car and we overstayed parking by 37 minutes and they want to fine me 40 .

The DVLA gave this company our address - is this breaking data protection laws ?

Obviously I don't want to pay this and is there any way not to .
    Thank you .

Unfortunately they are able to give your details, though this is controversial. Mystery1 has always been our expert on this, I would send him a message .
    I'm an Official AAD Forum Moderator and a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of allaboutDEBT Ltd. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - find a solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it to abuse@all-about-debt.co.uk or send a message to any of the Forum Site Team. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username or send me an email direct: cymruambyth@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      Unfortunately they are able to give your details, though this is controversial. Mystery1 has always been our expert on this, I would send him a message .
      Thanks sent a message but no reply .

Comment

Working...
      X