GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Good Luck Pixie - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Luck Pixie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck Pixie

;Hi Pixie

I know you are feeling horrid with your virus at the mo but just wanted to wish you lots and lots of luck for your interview tomorrow.

Keep your nerve ask lots of valid questions and enjoy it as confidence will shine through then.

Be thinking of you ;K7

Re: Good Luck Pixie

Sorry I've only just seen this MrsO ;Red

Thank you for your kind thoughts x

Didn't perform well at all - I was just feeling so dreadful. So no surprise when I got the phone call telling me that I'd been unsuccessful!

Another interview on Monday, so fingers crossed!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Good Luck Pixie

This cheered me up this morning Pixie
      [size=5]Do Unto Others: Screw With Your Job Interviewer
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X