GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Good idea..new year, new thread, new resolutions.

Same here was static for a while, then 7lbs sneaked on, then disappeared again without me doing anything different. Looked all over, don't seem to have delivered a baby, so maybe it was the scales having a bad day!

Comment

Great I will join you, I need to loose a Skinny Model and a small child

nw

thought i posted this earlier, must of hit the "order cream cake" button and not the post one xx
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
        Great I will join you, I need to loose a Skinny Model and a small child

nw

thought i posted this earlier, must of hit the "order cream cake" button and not the post one xx

Comment

Conf, here is my confession......need to lose 14lbs again!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Re-joined Slimming World. Need to get on and do it properly now. No more messing about

Comment

Time i popped in for a catch up! I've been really good since new year but we went out for tea tonight i'd go for a run to burn it off but i'm stuffed

Time to knuckle down and get some weight shifted I am a few days into the 30 Day Shred though

IF, i'll update the front sheet for you you'll shift it x

Excellent Samsmum, let us know how you get on with SW. You can do it x

Comment

[QUOTE=IF;275727]Conf, here is my confession......need to lose 14lbs again!!

I know exactly how you feel. I ate loads because I was walking the dogs for hours every day on the beach. Unfortunately I wasn't walking far enough......or the scales are faulty again!
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I daren't get on the scales

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                    Time to knuckle down and get some weight shifted I am a few days into the 30 Day Shred though

IF, i'll update the front sheet for you you'll shift it x
                    Well done Conf

Thank you.......maybe start a new thread for 2013

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post

I know exactly how you feel. I ate loads because I was walking the dogs for hours every day on the beach. Unfortunately I wasn't walking far enough......or the scales are faulty again!
                    No worries we can do it Cym

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                    I daren't get on the scales
                    Awww bless, go on them 'devil' scales next week Elsa and start with us all
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

thread closed....see new thread for 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X