GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
    I'll break it down and go for a stone first please. The big picture's too scary. Just need to figure out which diet and stick to it
    ok, i'll put a stone down, it's better to have a reasonable target.

you'd be better off following slimming world or weightwatchers rather than some of the others which aren't even proper food. at least with sw and ww you can eat what you like within reason and lose weight. let us know what you choose! xx

Comment

Morning. Couldn't decide between SW and Atkins so gonna do a bit of a combination.Bit stricter than SW original days and not so restritive as Atkins if that makes any sense. Fingers crossed for day one

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
        Morning. Couldn't decide between SW and Atkins so gonna do a bit of a combination.Bit stricter than SW original days and not so restritive as Atkins if that makes any sense. Fingers crossed for day one
        ooh good luck with that. My dad does Atkins and has very good results, but i can't eat half the things he does so it's no good for me. i hope it works well for you x

Comment

Conf...... Can you make my target 11lb to lose!! Somehow I've put on weight!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
            Conf...... Can you make my target 11lb to lose!! Somehow I've put on weight!!

ok will do! someone's been feeding you well on your jollies?

i'm in disgrace....put 4lb on over the last 2 weeks..i'm on a serious mission to sort myself out this week....

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
              ok will do! someone's been feeding you well on your jollies?

i'm in disgrace....put 4lb on over the last 2 weeks..i'm on a serious mission to sort myself out this week....

Okey dokey we can do it Conf

Comment

I'm a coward and have been avoiding weighing myself ...... if I don't get on the scales then I can't have put on weight
                On a positive note, my clothes still fit me
                Last edited by cymruambyth; 25 October 2011, 18:58.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                  I'm a coward and have been avoiding weighing myself ...... if I don't get on the scales then I can't have put on wright
                  On a positive note, my clothes still fit me
                  well that's the main thing!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                    Hi All

Sorry i've not posted for a while, I've been really busy with work!

However being busy has been good for me it seems as I have lost 5lbs in the last 2 weeks!

Now down to 15st 4lbs. Havn't been this 'light' for almost 5 years!

SnV
                    Me? I haven't been this heavy for about 4 years LOL....Now 12 stone 12 - down from 13 stone 7 4 weeks ago

Originally posted by pixie View Post
                    I have a confession. I ate a full tube of Pringles all by myself while watching tv last night. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that all the gardening I've done this week will balance it out.

Okay Pixie...I have a solution ..

Buy a popcorn maker off ebay - have it without sugar or salt.....same as pringles (near enough) - fraction of the calories :niddy

Only I have popcorn with a tonne of icing sugar :

Or if you can get them tangy toms (wee bags of tomato flavoured maize snacks) are only about 70cals or so. So want them but can't get them...

Am reducign the x factor watching cos it's causes me to eat too much. I just sit, veg and EAT

So I got chucked off the 'other' diet thread for something bizarre so am on here though am a crazy eater when I start. I'm having a crazy food day right now. Lots of scales (my scales are alive - I kid ye not!!!) fraternizing etc..

For the record I'm officially on the following diet - Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople cos I'm too skint to afford WW or SW...

SC

Comment

Official weigh in am (don't you dread this day LOL)

Down 3lbs (or was it 2.5? - 181.1 -178.5lbs) and looked at the Duchan diet on a sample on kindle. Have only read part of it but looks good . Simple easy, healthy eating 1lb every 5 days - only knowing me I'd combine it with calorie counting LOL and that could be interesting....LOL

Maybe I'll just stick to the veggie low carb? I have that on my bookshelf

But it's holiday's next week so am guaranteed to put on by the time I come home

SC

Comment

Originally posted by Strawberry_Cupcake View Post
                        Official weigh in am (don't you dread this day LOL)

Down 3lbs (or was it 2.5? - 181.1 -178.5lbs) and looked at the Duchan diet on a sample on kindle. Have only read part of it but looks good . Simple easy, healthy eating 1lb every 5 days - only knowing me I'd combine it with calorie counting LOL and that could be interesting....LOL

Maybe I'll just stick to the veggie low carb? I have that on my bookshelf

But it's holiday's next week so am guaranteed to put on by the time I come home

SC
                        well done with your weight loss SC! you seem to be doing very well! how much haveyou lost to date, and do you have a target (just so i can update the front page)?

if you put a couple of pounds on on holiday you'll soon get rid of that when you get home, so just relax and have a good holiday!

Comment

update from me: i lost 2.5lb last week and 0.5lb this week

Comment

well done with your weight loss SC! you seem to be doing very well! how much haveyou lost to date, and do you have a target (just so i can update the front page)?

if you put a couple of pounds on on holiday you'll soon get rid of that when you get home, so just relax and have a good holiday!

Yeah thanks for that....

Well I started at 13 stone 7lbs and I want to get down to between 10 and 10.5 stone...so that's like 40-50lbs I reckon

Just been punching holes for my cartos for holiday........

I just seen new smileys on the right hand side :niddy

SC

Comment

Update from me lost 3lbs

update from me: i lost 2.5lb last week and 0.5lb this week
                              Well done Conf

Originally posted by Strawberry_Cupcake View Post
                              Yeah thanks for that....

Well I started at 13 stone 7lbs and I want to get down to between 10 and 10.5 stone...so that's like 40-50lbs I reckon

Just been punching holes for my cartos for holiday........

I just seen new smileys on the right hand side :niddy

SC
                              Well done SC too xxx

The smileys are fab eh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
                                Update from me lost 3lbs
                                yeay! well done If!

Comment

Working...
                                X