GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Originally posted by If... View Post
    I2D No encouraging Loo!!
    I was going to eat it for her
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      I was going to eat it for her
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Woohoo! 2lb off this week

That's 3lb in total towards my target.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post

well done Pixie!

i hope i've lost this week after all this flippin exercise i've done!

Comment

Well done Pixie!!

I've stayed the same Conf!!

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Well done Pixie!!

I've stayed the same Conf!!
                well done If! at least you've not put on

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                  well done If! at least you've not put on
                  True!! Will try harder

Comment

I've chickened out and dare not go near the scales! Having returned home and started back at work I know that I am no where near as active and eating more....

Comment

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

i've put 1.5lb on this week....i'm so peed off! i did plenty of exercise this week and was hoping for 1-2lb LOSS not GAIN. trying to figure out where i went wrong!

Comment

Must be muscle!

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                          i've put 1.5lb on this week....i'm so peed off! i did plenty of exercise this week and was hoping for 1-2lb LOSS not GAIN. trying to figure out where i went wrong!
                          Oh dear Conf!! I think the scales were wrong!!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                            I've chickened out and dare not go near the scales! Having returned home and started back at work I know that I am no where near as active and eating more....
                            might not be as bad as you think

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                            Must be muscle!
                            i wish

Oh dear Conf!! I think the scales were wrong!!
                            you think

you're too kind!

Comment

I have a confession. I ate a full tube of Pringles all by myself while watching tv last night. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that all the gardening I've done this week will balance it out.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Ooops easily done and it's not even cold enough for the winter comfort eating!

Comment

Working...
                                X