GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

i've just got back from weightwatchers and i've lost 1lb this week....i'm very pleased with that. we had a meal out this week so i wondered if i'd pushed my luck a bit but the exercise i did must have helped. phew!! x

Comment

Well done confused, isn't it much better saying how we have lost lbs instead of £s to DCAs!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
        Well done confused, isn't it much better saying how we have lost lbs instead of £s to DCAs!
        so true...i don't mind losing these lb's!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
          i've just got back from weightwatchers and i've lost 1lb this week....i'm very pleased with that. we had a meal out this week so i wondered if i'd pushed my luck a bit but the exercise i did must have helped. phew!! x
          Well done Conf
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

i've put a pound on this week so annoyed with myself....it's because i stopped writing down what i was having and must have eaten more than normal. Mr C had a big barrel of biscuits which my pathetic willpower couldn't resist. annoying because i've done quite a bit of exercise this week. oh well, socks pulled right up, as far as my chin xx

Comment

Never mind Conf, just a blip xx

I've put on a 1lb too!! Don't know how......can't be the chocolate!!

Socks pulled up to the mouth here!!

Comment

Well I had gained 2lbs during the week (osmosis through spending too much time in the sea or extra muscle from all the walking ) but have since lost one of them ......
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
                  Never mind Conf, just a blip xx

I've put on a 1lb too!! Don't know how......can't be the chocolate!!

Socks pulled up to the mouth here!!
                  it can't be the chocolate do we have to rethink the bacon on Saturday that's a joke...i'm still bringing bacon x

Well I had gained 2lbs during the week (osmosis through spending too much time in the sea or extra muscle from all the walking ) but have since lost one of them ......
                  have you got sand in your shoes well done on losing one of them xx

Comment

Well, I will say this only once!! I need to revise my orignal 5lb to lose....to 8lb Conf!!!

Comment

Well, I will say this only once!! I need to revise my orignal 5lb to lose....to 8lb Conf!!!
                      ok matey...ahh good time in London?? don't worry, you can do it xx

well i put 1.5lb on this week at weigh in...but allegedly the other set of scales was weighing a pound lighter! i'll go with the worst case scenario for now, give myself a kick up the bum and get on being a WW angel this week PAH xxx

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                        ok matey...ahh good time in London?? don't worry, you can do it xx

well i put 1.5lb on this week at weigh in...but allegedly the other set of scales was weighing a pound lighter! i'll go with the worst case scenario for now, give myself a kick up the bum and get on being a WW angel this week PAH xxx
                        Too gooder (not a word I know!!) time!!

We can do it Conf

Comment

Too gooder (not a word I know!!) time!!

We can do it Conf
                          yup, definitely! get our halo's out we can do it x

Comment

I think weight loss is over-rated!

Comment

Hello Conf, well weighed myself this morning and.......drum roll......lost 3 pounds

Hope everyone is doing well if not where's that whip!!

I think weight loss is over-rated!
                              I think Diet is a dirty word and anyone who says it should have their mouth washed out with chocolate!!

Comment

Hello Conf, well weighed myself this morning and.......drum roll......lost 3 pounds

Hope everyone is doing well if not where's that whip!!

I think Diet is a dirty word and anyone who says it should have their mouth washed out with chocolate!!
                                well fan-flippin-tastic! that's brilliant news If
                                well done!

i went to weigh in this morning and i've lost 1lb so i'm pleased with that. lets have another good week If!

how is everyone else getting on? i hope all is well xx

Comment

Working...
                                X