GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
    Now, should I comment IF
    Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    IF?

Whaaaaat

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Indeed Pixie. Calories cost, so the less you pay the less calories. Stands to reason.
      Thanks for the clarification vint
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So all we nodd now is to drink orange juice a d buy stuff from the reduced counter and the weight will fall from us.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          Thanks for the clarification vint
          No problem Pixie. M&S have profita roll stacks half price if you want to loose more weight.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            So all we nodd now is to drink orange juice a d buy stuff from the reduced counter and the weight will fall from us.
            It's just common sence Cym.

You should have asked earlier

Comment

I am on 2 diets, coz you don't get enough to eat on one

Comment

Vint, is it also true that if you eat off someone elses plate the calories dont count

I tried this out in a local beefeater, but the woman whos plate it was wasn't very happy

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                  Vint, is it also true that if you eat off someone elses plate the calories dont count

I tried this out in a local beefeater, but the woman whos plate it was wasn't very happy
                  Spot on nightwatch

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

Oi your banned from posting on here Deepie!! .......very good though

Comment

It has been very quiet on here lately..... hope you're all doing ok?

I've faltered a bit and a few things have crept back in. Thankfully i haven't piled weight back on but i need to get back to what i know works again. Might relax for the next 3 weeks and then start afresh.

I'll start a new thread for 2013, i hope some of you will be joining me post-mince pies

xx

Comment

Hiya Conf, good idea about new thread for 2013 will join......need to lose 10lbs now but will probably go up in the next few weeks eh!!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                            Hiya Conf, good idea about new thread for 2013 will join......need to lose 10lbs now but will probably go up in the next few weeks eh!!
                            You need to cut out the mince pies.........

Comment

I need a zip for my mouth!!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                                great stuff! We can sort it out in 2013 eh

cheeky deepie

Comment

Working...
                                X