GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    Well done.
    I'm well, just scared to go near the scales!
    aww, we all have weeks like this......some weeks i just kick them under the bed

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    Glad it's kickstarted for you again Conf
    I'm on a plateau at the moment after losing 2st 1lb, then stuck at that for a few weeks. I wanted to lose another stone by Christmas but that's looking doubtful. I'll stick at it though...
    thanks Elsa! it's strange how that happens isn't it? hopefully you'll get a good weight loss 'whoosh' soon. 2st1lb is fab xx

Originally posted by IF View Post
    Well done Conf

I've eaten my plateau Elsa!!

Me baaaaaad.........no weight loss
    that really made me giggle....
    you'll do it next week matey xx

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
      ** Welcome to the 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group! **

WL to date Target

Sunnylooloo -6lb -14lb

Jenbr -15.7lb -20lb

If -3lb -14lb

Elsie -8lb -7lb

Confused76 -48lb -35lb

Pixie -9lb -14lb

Angelic healthy eating

MrsO -16lb -16lb

Helpinghand ? -28lb

Findingaway -3lb -10.5lb

Judgedreddy -4lb ?

SaltnVinegar - 26lb -48lb?

Cymruambyth -11lb -9lb

Samsmum -3.5 -14lb

Strawberry_Cupcake -18lb -50lb

PriorityOne -7lb -28lb

Nattie -18lb

MSE Refugee

Undercover Elsa -17lb

Spenttoomuch -14lb

FiscalFool-14.7lb -50lb
      I've just seen this and you guys have lost a total of over 17 stone

I might join you next week (it's always "next week" ) to drop a dress size before spending Christmas with my daughter's boyfriend's family and his mother is sooo glamorous so my Target Weight will be anything less than her

Comment

Plateau cake..it was for IF but I think FOR HER OWN GOOD we need to share it...

Comment

Too much comfort eating for me lately. Really doesn't make me feel any better though so new start tomorrow. Weight Watchers, Slimming World or go it alone??

Comment

I use the online one, Nutracheck, you can get a month's free trial to give you a kick start. It really helps logging your weight and setting targets etc. plus excellent calorie counter tools...

Comment

Ooops someone stole the cake!!

Comment

I use the online one, Nutracheck, you can get a month's free trial to give you a kick start. It really helps logging your weight and setting targets etc. plus excellent calorie counter tools...
                Not heard of that but sounds good...especially the free trial part. Thanks. I'll have a look after work

Comment

I haven't been on this thread for ages...and with good reason

When I get stressed I tend to comfort eat...and I've been very stressed.

The battery's dead in the scales and I don't think I'll be replacing it soon.

I know I've put weight on...but don't want to know how much or I'll just get depressed and that, along with it now being Autumn, will just get me eating more...

I wish I had some willpower...
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Same here Pixie. Really need to do something about it now though.After this weeks events i'm going to try and have a more positive outlook though. I figured a lot of things in life i can't control but only i can control what i eat. Said it all before though so time for action

Comment

I use an onlne site Elsa:

http://www.waitrose.com/content/wait...es-_-3-Recipes landing page-_-4-Top row -_-5-Top centre -_-6-Weekend recipes.html

Have I got lost again

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                        Well done Conf

I've eaten my plateau Elsa!!

Me baaaaaad.........no weight loss
                        Now, should I comment IF

Comment

Comment

Ooops someone stole the cake!!
                            IF?

Comment

If I buy something at a reduced price does it mean it's got reduced calories too?

Just had a slice of New York cheesecake...and very good it was too...(daren't look at the calorie content..)
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                If I buy something at a reduced price does it mean it's got reduced calories too?

Just had a slice of New York cheesecake...and very good it was too...(daren't look at the calorie content..)
                                Indeed Pixie. Calories cost, so the less you pay the less calories. Stands to reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X