GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Originally posted by IF View Post
    Righteo Conf........I know I've said this all year but......will try harder......again!!

Go IF! you can do it...

I keep forgetting to weigh myself in the morning, doh! Xx

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
      Go IF! you can do it...
      Thanks Conf

I keep forgetting to weigh myself in the morning, doh! Xx

I forgot on purpose!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Ooh add me please. I started my diet on Tuesday 4th Sept 2012. My aim is to shift a lot of weight, and then settle into a new lifestyle of healthy food. High protein, low fat, low cholesterol etc.

WL to date Target

FiscalFool-14.7lb -50lb
        "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

Originally posted by fiscalfool View Post
          Ooh add me please. I started my diet on Tuesday 4th Sept 2012. My aim is to shift a lot of weight, and then settle into a new lifestyle of healthy food. High protein, low fat, low cholesterol etc.

WL to date Target

FiscalFool-14.7lb -50lb
          Welcome FF

Conf will add you to the list

Comment

WL to date Target

FiscalFool-14.7lb -50lb
            Welcome FF, i've added you to the first page. Well done on your weight loss so far

Comment

Well over the summer I had lost a our 4lbs but now I'm back home and working I can't spend hours walking the dogs on the beach. Unfortunately I think I may have eaten the 4 lbs in less than 4 days.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                Well over the summer I had lost a our 4lbs but now I'm back home and working I can't spend hours walking the dogs on the beach. Unfortunately I think I may have eaten the 4 lbs in less than 4 days.
                Awww bless you Cym........I know what you mean, doesn't take long to put it on but an age to lose it!!

Comment

Right .. I've come off my silly diet. I was on a Very Low Calorie Diet, which the doctor had agreed was fine. I was taking 600 calories a day. However an off-road bike ride of 12+ miles using 2000+ calories kicked my arse!

Sensible eating and a good mix of exercise from now on!
                  "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

Had the courage to go back on the scales and I haven't put any weight back on. Hurray, between 7 & 9 lbs lost, depending on how truthful I was
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Right .. I've come off my silly diet. I was on a Very Low Calorie Diet, which the doctor had agreed was fine. I was taking 600 calories a day. However an off-road bike ride of 12+ miles using 2000+ calories kicked my arse!

Sensible eating and a good mix of exercise from now on!
                      Quite agree Fiscal.

Just off myself to tear into the Lemon Drizzle cake that SWMOB has made.

Comment

Hiya all, my slimchums

Conf, I've lost 2lbs :

This is so me mind!!

Comment

yeaaayyyyy! well done IF

ha ha love the picture x

Comment

I keep forgetting to post as I've (somehow) managed to stay the same. I think I may have out weight on this week...the same as Cym, I haven't got the time for long walks with the dogs now that I'm working...and I've been eating quite a bit of chocolate 'comfort' food this week...
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Oh forgot to say I've lost another 1lb Conf

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                                Oh forgot to say I've lost another 1lb Conf
                                whoohooooo nice one IF!

i keep forgetting to weigh myself i'm still sticking with my diet though so hopefully it'll be a nice surprise when i do finally remember in the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X