GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
      Oooh who mentioned cake
      Mmmmmm Cake

Comment

Don't worry If. Cake is good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
          Don't worry If. Cake is good for you!
          that's what I think too vint

Comment

They sell nice cake in Amsterdam...........
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

Try one of these...................Space muffin
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Reminds me of the chavs in our local town. I don't know why I worry, when these young girls are walking about with big rolls of muffin top hanging over their jeans and a crop top. Ick. At least mine is well distributed!!

Comment

Not those coffee shop brownies again

Comment

10 Reasons to eat cake!

10 good reasons to eat cake and don’t forget the Frosting!

1. Sugar creates endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people live longer!

2. “Happy people just don’t kill their husbands!” said Elle Woods in Legally Blonde. Your other half would totally approve…

3. It would be a waste not to. I mean, do you have any idea how much work a baker puts into making that slice of heaven? A lot. After all that effort, it would be almost rude not to have some. And don’t forget to give your compliments afterwards!

4. The secret to good health is a balanced diet. This includes sweet things. In fact, if you have cake with fresh fruit, it even counts towards your 5 a day. How virtuous is that?

5. All good celebrations should involve some cake. You’re alive! All is well! Time to celebrate…

6. Uneaten cake goes into the bin. After the energy used to create it, this is a waste of earth’s resources. It is much more environmentally friendly just to eat it.

7. You want to. There are so many things in life that are out of reach to us. Cake isn’t. Make the most of it.

8. According to Dream Revealer: “To dream of cakes of almost any kind shows you will have good fortune in your undertaking.” Aha! Surely eating cake might prompt dreams about cake…

9. It’s better for you than a Big Mac.

10. It’ll make you smile. And if you smile, others will smile. You’ll be making the world a happier place!

Comment

Me here Conf, I confess to being really baaaad!!

So please put down my weight loss as 14lbs I'm whispering coz I'm embarrased!!
                        Hello matey...ahh no need to whisper in here i'll update the front sheet, you can do it xx

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        I've been steadily losing 1lb a week but last week I put 2lb on...
                        oops...these things happen though, just as long as you keep going you'll get there

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                        Just keep on, we'll all have ups and downs but it's sticking at it that matters.

Lost just a stone now but it's been static for a week as still not getting enough excercise
                        Why oh why does internet surfing not use more calories???
                        I need to exercise more as well...just too tired from work at the moment...

Comment

I need to exercise more too...
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

I lost another 1lb this week 30lb in the last 14 weeks oh yeaahhh!

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                              I lost another 1lb this week 30lb in the last 14 weeks oh yeaahhh!
                              Well done Conf

I'll post a weight loss next week!!

Comment

That's brilliant Conf.
                                I have discovered a way of losing weight ....... I move the scales around the bathroom floor until they show a lower amount . However, I do think that in the right positionI have lost 2lbs. I will have to check again in a few days!

Comment

Working...
                                X