GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

That is amazing Conf. Well done
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Another 1lb off this week.

This has surprised me because I've had quite a naughty week: a night out last Saturday (with lots of alcohol), a bbq at school on Wednesday (had 3 burgers/sausages in buns) plus crisps and 3 bars of chocolate and 2 slices of cake through the week (birthdays etc at school - and couldn't say no )

As I'm not going to be working for the next couple of months I really need to get in some exercise while I have the time!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done in the face of adversity, Pixie!!

I found this excercise routine the other day..not tried it yet...
        (Link as it won't seem to embed..maybe it's too long?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45wkl...eature=related
        Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 15 July 2012, 12:11.

Comment

What did you find Shep?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            Another 1lb off this week.

This has surprised me because I've had quite a naughty week: a night out last Saturday (with lots of alcohol), a bbq at school on Wednesday (had 3 burgers/sausages in buns) plus crisps and 3 bars of chocolate and 2 slices of cake through the week (birthdays etc at school - and couldn't say no )

As I'm not going to be working for the next couple of months I really need to get in some exercise while I have the time!!
            well done Pixie sounds like you've had a nice week as well

Comment

I want it to come off quicker...and it might if I didn't eat cream cake and chocolate

Comment

Well done everyone........I doing carp!!

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
                Well done in the face of adversity, Pixie!!

I found this excercise routine the other day..not tried it yet...
                (Link as it won't seem to embed..maybe it's too long?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45wkl...eature=related

Seems OK Shep Don't know about the work out though, didn't watch it!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Might have to join I put 4 lb on since last week

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                    All that cheap reasonably priced beer eh!!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                      All that cheap reasonably priced beer eh!!
                      I know .......... thats why I never go away for more than a week at a time

Comment

I know .......... thats why I never go away for more than a week at a time

Comment

sounds like you've had a good time I2D that'll soon come off again xx

Comment

Me here Conf, I confess to being really baaaad!!

So please put down my weight loss as 14lbs I'm whispering coz I'm embarrased!!

Comment

I've been steadily losing 1lb a week but last week I put 2lb on...

Comment

What we need ladies is an exercise class...........

Comment

Working...
                                X