GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

well done Spenttoomuch! Just in time for the wedding as well

well done Pixie! 1lb off is great

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
      well done Spenttoomuch! Just in time for the wedding as well

well done Pixie! 1lb off is great

yes indeed , i bought a wedding outfit today too and it looks really nice , thanks to this site i am now £43 a month better off for the time being and business has picked up a lot so i feel like a millionaire this week compared to a few weeks back

Comment

A few weeks can make a big difference, can't it
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          A few weeks can make a big difference, can't it

yup and i feel really confident more so than i have in four years, i feel in control once again , i have no idea what the final outcome of the UE route will be but it feels positive and i feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders , mu hubby feels the same

Comment

and you weren't sure whether to go for UE or not
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Pity all the weight being lifted from our shoulders on AAD doesn't show on the scales

Thanks for the encouragement Conf and everyone..for some reason this thread hasn't been updating in my control panel, along with some others..does anyone else find that?

Well I was doing really well till I fell last weekend, since when it's been a bit up and down as I've had little excercise, picking up now though and my total loss is now 6lbs! Yea! Not had any milk in my tea or coffee since day 1, which makes a big difference. Not having a baked potato for lunch helps too LOL.

Comment

I've been ignoring this thread as I was cared to check! However despite eating and drinking for England or should I say Wales , I have kept off the weight that I had lost.
                However, my body shape is changing and the weight is migrating to my middle. If only you could dod walk using your stomach!

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  and you weren't sure whether to go for UE or not
                  I know i used be indecisive now i'm not too sure

Comment

Well done Shep hmm i haven't noticed that in the control panel

Hi Cymru, glad to hear you're managing to keep it off, not an easy thing!

Well i'm rather pleased with myself this week, i've lost 35.5lb since last May, 26lb of which i've lost in the last 10 weeks thanks to paleo/primal. I still can't believe it when i look in the mirror

Comment

Wow, that's amazing Conf! 2 1/2 Stone!!!! Well done you. The diet sounds interesting...just Googled it.
                      Makes a lot of sense to me from what I've read.

The keeping it off can be the hardest part I think, Cymru, I think once the new diet becomes second nature rather than an effort, you've made it. I went for years without taking milk, and my weight (and IBS!!!) was stable. The milk crept in again when I met my husband, as he liked filter coffee with cream, and I got a taste for it. Back came the IBS and weight, slowly after a time so it crept up on me. Not any more!!
                      I do worry about getting enough calcium though, so I try and get it in other ways in food, rather than supplements which can be dangerous.

Comment

Thanks Shep, i would recommend it highly to anyone...it's just fresh unprocessed food as much as possible. Do you have any dairy at all? I only have butter but make sure i eat lots of broccoli which is high in calcium i believe

Comment

I went to see my friends last Thursday and i thought i would just step on their scales, and i was amazed that i had lost a stone , i was really happy it really boosted me up , i went out and bought a new outfit for my son's wedding and i am two sizes smaller
                          i bought a gorgeous jacket in the sale from M&S should have been £35 and i got it for £19 it looks so nice and with the leggings and long top it goes so well.
                          My sister in law works at the Prince Royal theatre in London and does all the makeup and hair in the dressing rooms and she is coming to do my hair and makeup and the brides and bridesmaids so we should look the business

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                            Thanks Shep, i would recommend it highly to anyone...it's just fresh unprocessed food as much as possible. Do you have any dairy at all? I only have butter but make sure i eat lots of broccoli which is high in calcium i believe
                            Hi Conf...I love veg and broccoli, so I do have that, plus other dark green veg like Kale, spinach, green beans etc so I have those (for the iron too).
                            I adore cheese, so that's my main source of calcium, but am compromising with a sprinkle of parmesan, or feta or cottage cheese on salads.
                            I don't eat eggs any more (IBS) except third party in cooked foods.
                            My diet now is pretty primal from what I've read, unprocessed meat / fish and lots of veg. I do like my toast though...weightwatchers bread now though LOL
                            I don't miss cakes/chocolate at all...but can't completely get rid of sugar (or honey) in my tea/coffee as I've not found a sweetener that doesn't upset me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                              I went to see my friends last Thursday and i thought i would just step on their scales, and i was amazed that i had lost a stone , i was really happy it really boosted me up , i went out and bought a new outfit for my son's wedding and i am two sizes smaller
                              i bought a gorgeous jacket in the sale from M&S should have been £35 and i got it for £19 it looks so nice and with the leggings and long top it goes so well.
                              My sister in law works at the Prince Royal theatre in London and does all the makeup and hair in the dressing rooms and she is coming to do my hair and makeup and the brides and bridesmaids so we should look the business
                              It does cheer you up doesn't it! Awww hope you have a lovely day, sounds like you're going to get a nice pampering first too!

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                                wowwww....well done! 2 sizes i hope you have a wonderful time xx

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
                                Hi Conf...I love veg and broccoli, so I do have that, plus other dark green veg like Kale, spinach, green beans etc so I have those (for the iron too).
                                I adore cheese, so that's my main source of calcium, but am compromising with a sprinkle of parmesan, or feta or cottage cheese on salads.
                                I don't eat eggs any more (IBS) except third party in cooked foods.
                                My diet now is pretty primal from what I've read, unprocessed meat / fish and lots of veg. I do like my toast though...weightwatchers bread now though LOL
                                I don't miss cakes/chocolate at all...but can't completely get rid of sugar (or honey) in my tea/coffee as I've not found a sweetener that doesn't upset me.
                                I love kale too, kale and broccoli are my evening meal staples

I've not had cakes/chocolate or anything like that for 10 weeks now. I'm doing ok with it but today i was really craving something sweet and naughty! I have resisted though, losing that weight is worth more than a bit of cake to me

Comment

Working...
                                X