GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Hiya Shep and welcome to Conf's weigh loss group

Well done you on the weight loss so far

Conf, I doing baaaad!! Put on 2lbs!!
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Fankyou IF!
        I'm just working out the calories in brandy...

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          I know!!

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
          Fankyou IF!
          I'm just working out the calories in brandy...
          Your welcome, hmm probably a fair few, alas and alack!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
            Anyway, lost 2lbs 4oz since Monday which is a good start..
            That's great!!
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done on losing 2lbs 4oz. Unfortunately i found it. 2 and a half on for me. That's over 2 weeks when hubbie was in hospital and diet was last thing on my mind. Just can't seem to get motivated again tho. Think i need to try a different diet x

Comment

I'm not surprised that diet was the last thing on your mind

Haven't you got a holiday booked..or have you been?

A holiday should be a good motivator

Comment

Evening all!!

Welcome Shep, glad you could join us Pleased you're in the zone, it's pretty hard if you're not...

well done on your good start!

Originally posted by IF View Post

oops IF! Did you have a bad week? You'll get that off again soon

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                  Well done on losing 2lbs 4oz. Unfortunately i found it. 2 and a half on for me. That's over 2 weeks when hubbie was in hospital and diet was last thing on my mind. Just can't seem to get motivated again tho. Think i need to try a different diet x
                  It's very hard when you're eating on the go, it's no wonder dieting was far from your mind x

I forgot to weigh myself this morning, i'll try again in the morning! xx

Comment

Only lost 1lb again this week, though I'm happy IF didn't give me that 1lb back from last week!

Comment

I had a mahoooosive Chinese take-out last night. I know..... on the naughty step I go....

Bloody lovely though.... and I so needed it.

Back on the sensible eating next week though....
                      Remember the mantra:
                      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

You've got to treat yourself once in a while!

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          Only lost 1lb again this week, though I'm happy IF didn't give me that 1lb back from last week!

You've got to treat yourself once in a while!
                          I'll second that

Comment

well done Pixie

Comment

I have always struggled with weight especially while going through the menopause, i started menopause when i was 36 and gained about 2 stone which never did go , but i am now 47 and have just finished the menopause and i must say with only a few symptoms , and without even trying i have lost over half a stone .
                              I think the main thing i noticed recently was that i have suddenly gone off sugar and just stopped taking it in tea , really strange because i used to love tea with sugar, maybe something to do with the menopause who knows
                              I'm happy though that the weight is now coming off , especially for my son's wedding in 3 weeks time

Comment

Another 1lb off this week.

At least it's coming off...a bit too slowly...but at least I haven't put anything back on.

Comment

Working...
                                X