GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Pixie,

You a teacher ? just its that time of year nothing wrong with chocolate I love the stuff lol

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
      Pixie,

You a teacher ? just its that time of year nothing wrong with chocolate I love the stuff lol
      How did you guess?!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for taking up the baton Confuzzed and welcome to everyone old and new.

Im not getting weighed this week - so will up date next week

xx

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          Confused,

Indeed, and just showing my concern to you lovely people.
          No need to worry PF, I'm health and saftey on here and keep a close eye on them!!
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
            No need to worry PF, I'm health and saftey on here and keep a close eye on them!!
            and, of course, you're our coach!!

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
              and, of course, you're our coach!!
              I am indeedy

Comment

Is that coach or couch
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                  Is that coach or couch

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                    Is that coach or couch
                    Cheeky monkey

Comment

I think it is couch!! I've put on 2lbs!!

Need to lose 3lbs now Conf

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
                        I think it is couch!! I've put on 2lbs!!

Need to lose 3lbs now Conf
                        you'll get that off in no time matey

i don't weigh in until Thursday....gulp!

Comment

I've lost 2 and a half pounds - not a clue how! (loads of chocolates and cakes in school towards end of term - I couldn't resist!)

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
                            I've lost 2 and a half pounds - not a clue how! (loads of chocolates and cakes in school towards end of term - I couldn't resist!)
                            well done pixie!

Comment

Only 1 pound this week despite being on a very strict diet.

Ah well, anything is better than nothing.

Comment

Hi All

Sorry i've not posted for a while, I've been really busy with work!

However being busy has been good for me it seems as I have lost 5lbs in the last 2 weeks!

Now down to 15st 4lbs. Havn't been this 'light' for almost 5 years!

SnV
                                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Working...
                                X