GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW 2016 Weight Loss Support thread

I haven't lost any weight this week...no surprise there..but the big surprise is that I haven't gained any either
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Stayed the same this week. Too many lunches out while OH on holiday!
          I'll try the scales again after my next skinny dinner on Tuesday, see if they're in a better mood!

Comment

I have lost 1lb, but that could be down to the loss of my marbles, drove away from mum's then realised i had left the keys in her front door!!! I never new hubby new that much french,

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
              Stayed the same this week. Too many lunches out while OH on holiday!
              I'll try the scales again after my next skinny dinner on Tuesday, see if they're in a better mood!
              I've stayed the same this week. TBH I'm surprised I haven't gained any!

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
              I have lost 1lb, but that could be down to the loss of my marbles, drove away from mum's then realised i had left the keys in her front door!!! I never new hubby new that much french,
              Well done NW

Have you not heard him speak French before?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

Well done NW

Have you not heard him speak French before?
                Oh yes, but not a full sentence

Comment

Comment

i've lost 11 pounds since January

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                      i've lost 11 pounds since January

That's great S2M

Comment

Comment

I've lost 1lb

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

I've lost 1lb
                            Have you checked if it's rolled under the sofa darling ?.....

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                              Have you checked if it's rolled under the sofa darling ?.....
                              Cheeky! Can't you read? I said 1lb not 1 pound

Comment

Well 3 family birthdays, a son staying for 5 weeks and cadburys mini eggs mean that I have put my weight back on

Comment

Working...
                                X