GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW 2016 Weight Loss Support thread

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

Brilliant to see so many joining in Any guys want to join us? Deepie? alland?

NW you have me in stitches

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

NW you have me in stitches
          I'm in ...I'm the same weight as I was last year pre Marathon ...so this year I should lose a few more pounds as I up my miles in the next few weeks

I find that cutting back on your portion size helps with me ....

Comment

That doesn't work for me, unfortunately. I don't eat huge meals anyway, and often leave some on the plate, but I do like rich food..eg I did breaded Camembert and cranberry chutney with our steak on Friday. I'm in this for the long haul so it needs to be feasible and enjoyable. Can't say that I've felt as if I was dieting for the last four months doing it this way. I can cope with 2 diet meals a week as long as I have something to look forward to the rest of the week. Might not work for everyone but it works for me
            So, to balance this, I had a Weightwatchers Cottage Pie last night (just 200 calories) with lots of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, probably 350 calories tops and very filling. Lunch/breakfast and tea/coffee take it up to under 1000 Calories for the day, which I do twice a week. I take vitamin supplements too.

After my skinny meal I've dropped another pound at this morning's weigh in. Yay!
            So: Total lost 2st 4lbs

Comment

Well done Elsa

What's your target Deepie?

Comment

Comment

What's your target Deepie?
                  Under 4 hours 30 .....

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                    Under 4 hours 30 .....
                    [yawn...]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	health-beauty-balanced_diet-balance-food-healthy-disorder-cman480_low.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	1410394

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20330[/ATTACH]
                        Well as I'm pretty much perfect in shape and weight I can't say I'm in, but I will pop in here from time to time to offer my moral support to all you fatties errm...chubby members ...

Comment

Oo er living life close to the edge!

Comment

I went like a stick when I was ill now l feel like a blob .
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                              ...... but I will pop in here from time to time to offer my moral support to all you fatties errm...chubby members ...
                              You cheeky peeky!!
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Well as I'm pretty much perfect in shape and weight I can't say I'm in,
                                You forget that I KNOW what shape you are

Click image for larger version

Name:	a-fat-man.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	1410396

He's not quite that bad but Channing Tatum he isnt!

but I will pop in here from time to time to offer my moral support to all you fatties errm...chubby members ...
                                He's in BIG trouble for this

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                                I went like a stick when I was ill now l feel like a blob .
                                Hugs to you nanna. Just take care of yourself and not worry about your weight xx

Comment

Working...
                                X