GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW 2016 Weight Loss Support thread

Originally posted by alland View Post
    I'm saying nowt......
    Living very very dangerously!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You should know by now that alland likes to live dangerously
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

That's a good idea NW. I think I should aim for 7'6"

Comment

Comment

• Re: NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread

I'm being efficient this year (or is that lazy?) and I've changed the title of the thread to 2016/17

The good news is that I've lost 3lb this week, the bad news is that I've put on so much weight I now need to lose 2 stone

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                I have stayed exactly the same weight over Christmas 16st 11lb, I will aim to loose the 11lb for now
                I am about to start a "new me" positive thinking push,
                1, tell my boss that when my badge runs out at the end of march I won't be renewing it, will miss the kids but I am starting to hate the job too many new rules
                2, start exercising more, we have all the equipment here, it comes in handy to hang the washing on in wet weather.
                3, try not to kill hubby
                4, keep passport close to hand in case i fail at no 3.
                that was 07/01/16

I now weigh 16st 10lb
                I did quit my job
                we have done no exersise
                Hubby is still alive, although he has had a few near misses.
                I need to renew the passport.

Watch this space..

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

I'm being efficient this year (or is that lazy?) and I've changed the title of the thread to 2016/17

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	1411696

Comment

ok someting not right here, I have had a drink every night (OH driving me to drink) I have eaten crisps and going through the xmas stash of choccies like a demon,
                      result = loss of 1 lb, how does that work ????

Comment

I don't know how it works, but keep going until it stops!

I got on the scales with great trepidation after mega buffet breakfasts, cake and coffee for lunch, waffles and jam mid afternoon and then dinner. I only put on 1lbs . I'm so happy and OH has even commented that I'm looking thinner. Let's hope I can get closer to my target this year.

Comment

I wish it worked like that for me NW!!

Comment

My daughter has booked my grandson's christening for St George's day (23rd April) so that has focused my mind and given me a target date to aim for in losing weight.

Comment

Brilliant, I shall try and join you in a target date weight loss. x

Comment

Thank you NW. I weigh more now than I've ever done and I'm not comfortable with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X