GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW 2016 Weight Loss Support thread

You live a dangerous life Alland!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      You live a dangerous life Alland!

Comment

Well I feel like a right goody two shoes now

I lost another pound. That's 3 stone 4lbs.

Comment

You can go off people - I appear to have taken them from you this week.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well I don't want em back!!

Pass them on the Alland, that'll show 'im!

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
              Well I don't want em back!!

Pass them on the Alland, that'll show 'im!
              I don't bloomin want them...I work hard enough to do to keep my Adonis body in shape without adding anything to it.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                  I don't bloomin want them...I work hard enough to do to keep my Adonis body in shape without adding anything to it.....
                  Yeah right
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

After my recent holiday I'm back to square one as far as my weight goes. Still, if you can't enjoy yourself on holiday when can you?

Comment

Absolutely!!!
                      Mine's coming off more slowly too as I've felt the need to eat lots of meat after the op.
                      Current total loss is 3 stone 8lbs.
                      I'm about to gain 80 pounds though (£) as I'm selling my treadmill

Comment

Well done Elsa, a brilliant achievement. We have lots of redundant exercise equipment but never get around to selling it!

Comment

Well done Elsa

I've never bothered with exercise equipment...it takes up too much space...at least, that's my excuse

Comment

some of ours is used to hang the washing on and some is stopping the shelves in the shed from falling down xx

forgot we/I use hubby's weights for securing the tarp over the garden furniture and holding the gazebo down

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                              After my recent holiday I'm back to square one as far as my weight goes. Still, if you can't enjoy yourself on holiday when can you?

Comment

OMG! Where has the time gone?

My weight has been up and down more times than the lift in Blackpool Tower I can report an overall net loss though, now I just need to lose the rest!

Comment

Working...
                                X