GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 2016/17 Weight Loss Support thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NEW 2016 Weight Loss Support thread

That was my problem too Cym. No more family birthdays for a while though so maybe I can actually lose weight without putting it back on.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No chocolate allowed in our house. If it's there, I'll eat it.

Forgot to update on Sunday after my weigh in. 2 more lbs lost, total 2 stone 13lbs. Can't wait to make it a nice round 3 stone

Comment

I now have a reason to really shed some weight , Hubby has booked a holiday for my 60th to Aruba (sept) I think I'm going with him? must check that bit,
        he said he understands how upset and stressed out i have been over mum and thought I could just relax and chill,
        just when I think he's a pillock, he tries to prove me wrong x

ps congrats on the weight loss Elsa xxx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Excellent Elsa xxxxx NW bet you're gonna be nice to him now xxx
          Can someone please motivate me to loose the weight I've gained since being out of hospital, I just can't find the motivation.
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
            No chocolate allowed in our house. If it's there, I'll eat it.

Forgot to update on Sunday after my weigh in. 2 more lbs lost, total 2 stone 13lbs. Can't wait to make it a nice round 3 stone
            Well done Elsa

My willpower is cr@p...if things like chocolate, biscuits etc are in the cupboard I'll eat them. The problem is that I buy them to treat the grandchildren

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
            I now have a reason to really shed some weight , Hubby has booked a holiday for my 60th to Aruba (sept) I think I'm going with him? must check that bit,
            he said he understands how upset and stressed out i have been over mum and thought I could just relax and chill,
            just when I think he's a pillock, he tries to prove me wrong x

ps congrats on the weight loss Elsa xxx
            Wow!!! Well done Mr NW. That's definitely an incentive to lose weight.

Comment

So pleased to hear about the holiday NW, you really deserve it after all you've been through, bless you.

Another pound gone, so I'm at my 3 stone lost landmark. Yay!!

I got fed up of Special K. My new fave breakfast is a Weightwatchers Choc Pot (50 calories) with Onken set natural yoghurt, a small drizzle of honey and a Hovis Digestive to dunk. No more calories than Special K and so gorgeous!

Comment

sounds good, may give that a go Elsa.

Comment

It's very Nigella, but slimming!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	11222395_885945441454525_8476075354856859857_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	1410760

Comment

Another pound gone, so I'm at my 3 stone lost landmark. Yay!!
                      Well done Elsa!!!

I've lost a couple of pounds...mainly through being sick

Comment

That's NOT the way to do it Pixie!! (But well done anyway ) xx

Comment

I'm posting again . I think I lost 5 lbs in total, regained 3 and have now lost 2 of the 3!

PS Well done on your 3st Elsa.

Comment

Thanks Cym...still trying to work your figures out in me head...

Comment

Thanks Cym...still trying to work your figures out in me head...
                              So am I I think Cym's lost 4lb in total...but she may not have

Comment

Exactly

As a teacher Pixie .........

Comment

Working...
                                X